GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why triple h or chris beniot are always champions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/01/05 at 23:41
Regular
"adam is the only ga"
first of all im relieved that triple h has finally been stripped of the world title, ending the reign of bordem. we had triple h till wrestlemania XX then chris beniot won the belt, this looked good until chris beniot's matches were predictable for every move, i mean he has only four moves in his arsenal german suplex diving headbutt the sharpshooter and the crippler crossface. Personally i'd love to see Edge or Kane be champion, it would be a change of pace allowing a new breed of champions to come in
Wed 05/01/05 at 21:26
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Vampyr wrote:
> JBL is a nob. stupid bradshaw, wheres farooq now eh?

Ron Simmons. got sacked when he wouldnt allow any help with his alcohol problem..

The whole JBL gimmick is good.. However shame JBL isnt.
Wed 05/01/05 at 21:23
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Grandprix wrote:
> Benoit had the title for 5 months (Wrestlemania to Summerslam). JBL
> won the title at the Great American Bash in June/July (I forget
> because it was totally forgettable) and hasn't lost it yet. Still,
> the point still stands.

Well i do apologise.. im female what do i know.. But i was asking the other half.. and he told me.. *Shifts blame*

Wonders why she came back.. and leaves.
Wed 05/01/05 at 16:13
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Lucy Jane wrote:
> I must have to put my two pennys worth in. It wouldnt be right if i
> didnt being female and all..

hehe, nice. at least you own up :)

> Edge is kinda the same.. even
> though i used to like Edge.. He doesnt have as many moves in his
> repetoir. So chnaging the pace.. from the pace it is to an even
> slower pace.. thats a good one.

aaah, Edge has more moves than you think. The pace and lack of moves are to go along with his heel role. notihng will make fans hate you like putting on a bad or boring match, so by trimming his moveset he's adding to his heat.

... so slow and limited = heel, which is why the super face push for the red and yellow "Heiden-mania" was cancelled fairly sharpish ;)
Wed 05/01/05 at 13:01
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
but hes doing someont in high places
Wed 05/01/05 at 12:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
HHH's are the same

punch punch face buster
punch punch running knee
punch punch interference from Flair to distract the ref
sledgehammer shot
pin
then his finishing move the continued destruction of WWE
Wed 05/01/05 at 12:53
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
JBL is a nob. stupid bradshaw, wheres farooq now eh?
Wed 05/01/05 at 12:52
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Lucy Jane wrote:
> Benoit only held the title for 2 months.. so thats not always.. But
> you say nothing of JBL holding the smackdown title since April last
> year.

Benoit had the title for 5 months (Wrestlemania to Summerslam). JBL won the title at the Great American Bash in June/July (I forget because it was totally forgettable) and hasn't lost it yet. Still, the point still stands.
Wed 05/01/05 at 12:48
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
I must have to put my two pennys worth in. It wouldnt be right if i didnt being female and all..

Ok HHH only holds the title not because of his talent,. but the fact hes nobbling the bosses daughter..

Kane.. You say Beniots matches were predictable for his moves.. what about Kane..Punch punch chokeslam.. Jump off top rope if face.. Then his finishing move.. the chockeslam.. Edge is kinda the same.. even though i used to like Edge.. He doesnt have as many moves in his repetoir. So chnaging the pace.. from the pace it is to an even slower pace.. thats a good one.

Benoit only held the title for 2 months.. so thats not always.. But you say nothing of JBL holding the smackdown title since April last year.

So somehow i dont think we are watching the same programme.

*steps off soapbox*
Wed 05/01/05 at 12:15
Regular
"..."
JBL has been champion longer than Benoit.

That ain't right.
Mon 03/01/05 at 14:44
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Heh... Chris Benoit always champ? Get your facts right... Its just Triple H. And Benoits move-set is limited? I laughed at that. You are joking, yeah? :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.