GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Year's Day Match Predictions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/12/04 at 22:59
Regular
"Notable"
Well not all the matches just the two televised ones, but by all means add your home teams if you wish.

Liverpool V Chelsea

I think Liverpool will win. What with Gerrard being the best midfielder in the world and all. Only 17 fit players available for Chelsea so its now or never for the kop. If they beat the A**e they can beat Chelsk at home, me thinks. Regardless of their problems up front, I rekon they could edge it. I'm thinking 2-1.

Middlesborough V Man Utd

A tough one. A bogey team for the Mancs recently. I'm not concerned with the ban of Rooney - he's not been playing well at all. Has anyone else noticed when United are on a counter he's never up front? Strange. Providing Viduka dosen't start (through hamstring injury) I think United's recent run will prove too much. I'm thinking 0-2. If Ronaldo starts up top ahead of Bellion with Smith, we will CRUSH them.

Oh and why'll we are all here, I think Beattie will go to Everton. Villa have already two "one big, one small" (Angel, Vassel) up top and Everton ain't got real quality next to Bent up front.

I rekon Everton's current dream position will be enough for him to move. But I do think its a mistake to go there. Unless they buy more quality Everton will begin to sink. Gravesen is their only real quality player and the partnership of Stubbs and Weir is ridiculous. How on earth its become succesful is beyond me.

I might wack a bet on or 3 tomoz I think.
Fri 31/12/04 at 23:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Tomorrow is probably the turning point in our season. If we lose, then you can forget it, hand Chelsea the title now, however if we manage to overcome our bogey team then we could start to mount a serious challenge to Chelsea and hope they slip up on the way.
Fri 31/12/04 at 23:11
Regular
"Notable"
And doing Shrek immitations of course.
Fri 31/12/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
ResiEvilScriptWriter wrote:
> Has anyone else noticed when United are on a counter he's never up >front? Strange.

He's too busy eating all the pies and chatting up the old ladies in the front row
Fri 31/12/04 at 22:59
Regular
"Notable"
Well not all the matches just the two televised ones, but by all means add your home teams if you wish.

Liverpool V Chelsea

I think Liverpool will win. What with Gerrard being the best midfielder in the world and all. Only 17 fit players available for Chelsea so its now or never for the kop. If they beat the A**e they can beat Chelsk at home, me thinks. Regardless of their problems up front, I rekon they could edge it. I'm thinking 2-1.

Middlesborough V Man Utd

A tough one. A bogey team for the Mancs recently. I'm not concerned with the ban of Rooney - he's not been playing well at all. Has anyone else noticed when United are on a counter he's never up front? Strange. Providing Viduka dosen't start (through hamstring injury) I think United's recent run will prove too much. I'm thinking 0-2. If Ronaldo starts up top ahead of Bellion with Smith, we will CRUSH them.

Oh and why'll we are all here, I think Beattie will go to Everton. Villa have already two "one big, one small" (Angel, Vassel) up top and Everton ain't got real quality next to Bent up front.

I rekon Everton's current dream position will be enough for him to move. But I do think its a mistake to go there. Unless they buy more quality Everton will begin to sink. Gravesen is their only real quality player and the partnership of Stubbs and Weir is ridiculous. How on earth its become succesful is beyond me.

I might wack a bet on or 3 tomoz I think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.