GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Year's Day Match Predictions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/12/04 at 22:59
Regular
"Notable"
Well not all the matches just the two televised ones, but by all means add your home teams if you wish.

Liverpool V Chelsea

I think Liverpool will win. What with Gerrard being the best midfielder in the world and all. Only 17 fit players available for Chelsea so its now or never for the kop. If they beat the A**e they can beat Chelsk at home, me thinks. Regardless of their problems up front, I rekon they could edge it. I'm thinking 2-1.

Middlesborough V Man Utd

A tough one. A bogey team for the Mancs recently. I'm not concerned with the ban of Rooney - he's not been playing well at all. Has anyone else noticed when United are on a counter he's never up front? Strange. Providing Viduka dosen't start (through hamstring injury) I think United's recent run will prove too much. I'm thinking 0-2. If Ronaldo starts up top ahead of Bellion with Smith, we will CRUSH them.

Oh and why'll we are all here, I think Beattie will go to Everton. Villa have already two "one big, one small" (Angel, Vassel) up top and Everton ain't got real quality next to Bent up front.

I rekon Everton's current dream position will be enough for him to move. But I do think its a mistake to go there. Unless they buy more quality Everton will begin to sink. Gravesen is their only real quality player and the partnership of Stubbs and Weir is ridiculous. How on earth its become succesful is beyond me.

I might wack a bet on or 3 tomoz I think.
Sat 01/01/05 at 19:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah i can't stay mad at you ya big Juve supporting fella. Giz a hug
Sat 01/01/05 at 19:40
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Still waiting for the answer to the earlier question Azul.

Ahaaaa, wait a minute.

You're talking from the perspective of, well, the rules and stuff (why were they given the win? they had more goals).

Whereas I was talking from the perspective of the team ("why do we win? because, erm, we want to win you dullard")

So yeah, hurrah for misunderstandings.
soz m8 xx
Sat 01/01/05 at 19:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Can't believe i wasted a drop of sweat with worry over Boro, what a boring dull game. Soon as United scored they just sat back and let them come to us and they didn't do anything. Ah well 3 points is 3 points, give me dull boring games everytime if United are coming away with the win
Sat 01/01/05 at 16:36
Regular
"0228"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Spurs to beat Everton.
>
> Don't ask why, but we will.

You could be right. 4-1 to Spurs at the moment.
Sat 01/01/05 at 15:11
Regular
"Notable"
Can't Liverpool do nothing right?
Sat 01/01/05 at 13:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Still waiting for the answer to the earlier question Azul.
Sat 01/01/05 at 02:04
Regular
"Notable"
For a stupid sec I thought sec I thought you were some geek or somethin :p
Sat 01/01/05 at 02:04
Regular
"Notable"
Fair enough.

Just don't keep getting band so I keep losing track of you.
Sat 01/01/05 at 02:03
Regular
Happy new year, deluded fool.
:'}
Sat 01/01/05 at 02:02
Regular
"Notable"
Ah.

I thought you were undertreating me for no reason at first.

*raises glass*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.