GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yey, it's my birthday. . . say happy birthday to me please."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/12/04 at 11:55
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
So i'm 19 today . . . woohoooooo. I had a sweet christmas and now a sweet bday but my girlfriend is in Bulgaria for 3 weeks. She missed Christmas and my birthday. . . how inconsiderate. However, she's gone to see family so i guess thats less bad.

Hmmmm, So much death in the world 169 people killed in a blaze in Argentina last night. Happy new year to all of their families.

It just seems like numbers to us, you know, '120'000 killed' Just black and white letters and numbers. 120'000 people!!! FFS, people that have been alive for thousands and thousands of hours and are wiped out in seconds. Rediculous. And all the rebels in Iraq. . . how many more can they be. I like the fact they're rebelious against the yanks though. I'm sure in a couple of years Bush will be trying to disarm the UK.

Yep, hardly any of that made sense I know.

Oh well . . . happy new year.
Fri 31/12/04 at 11:55
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
So i'm 19 today . . . woohoooooo. I had a sweet christmas and now a sweet bday but my girlfriend is in Bulgaria for 3 weeks. She missed Christmas and my birthday. . . how inconsiderate. However, she's gone to see family so i guess thats less bad.

Hmmmm, So much death in the world 169 people killed in a blaze in Argentina last night. Happy new year to all of their families.

It just seems like numbers to us, you know, '120'000 killed' Just black and white letters and numbers. 120'000 people!!! FFS, people that have been alive for thousands and thousands of hours and are wiped out in seconds. Rediculous. And all the rebels in Iraq. . . how many more can they be. I like the fact they're rebelious against the yanks though. I'm sure in a couple of years Bush will be trying to disarm the UK.

Yep, hardly any of that made sense I know.

Oh well . . . happy new year.
Fri 31/12/04 at 11:57
Regular
"long time"
Happy birthday !
Fri 31/12/04 at 11:59
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Profound...

Anyway - Happy Birthday!
Fri 31/12/04 at 12:01
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Happy Birthday
Fri 31/12/04 at 12:03
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Bappy Hirthday!

Damn, couldn't even get that right.

Expect some "HaPPY BiRthDAy!11!!!11!!1! OMG WTF FFS LOL?!?!?" like phrases though.
Fri 31/12/04 at 12:40
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
"HaPPY BiRthDAy!11!!!11!!1! OMG WTF FFS

:-)
Fri 31/12/04 at 12:51
Regular
"..."
Hippy Bathday!
Fri 31/12/04 at 13:49
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday and a Happy new year to you. (: Smile
(: Smile
(: Smile
Fri 31/12/04 at 14:47
Regular
"..."
Burpy Halfday!

(I'll get this right in a minute...)
Fri 31/12/04 at 16:14
Regular
happy new year

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.