GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yey, it's my birthday. . . say happy birthday to me please."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/12/04 at 11:55
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
So i'm 19 today . . . woohoooooo. I had a sweet christmas and now a sweet bday but my girlfriend is in Bulgaria for 3 weeks. She missed Christmas and my birthday. . . how inconsiderate. However, she's gone to see family so i guess thats less bad.

Hmmmm, So much death in the world 169 people killed in a blaze in Argentina last night. Happy new year to all of their families.

It just seems like numbers to us, you know, '120'000 killed' Just black and white letters and numbers. 120'000 people!!! FFS, people that have been alive for thousands and thousands of hours and are wiped out in seconds. Rediculous. And all the rebels in Iraq. . . how many more can they be. I like the fact they're rebelious against the yanks though. I'm sure in a couple of years Bush will be trying to disarm the UK.

Yep, hardly any of that made sense I know.

Oh well . . . happy new year.
Sat 01/01/05 at 22:21
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Colourless wrote:
> Enjoy the anniversary of your birth.

I don't know why that made me chuckle.

Anyway, Happy Birthday!

EDIT: Ah, this thread was started yesterday. In which case I'm simply getting ahead for next year.

Possibly.
Sat 01/01/05 at 18:22
Regular
"SOUP!"
Nice babbling chief.

Makes sense to me.
Sat 01/01/05 at 17:09
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Thanks for the happy B days and all. Happy new year to you all. As for the 'don't shave your legs' quote below, my girlfriend used her epolator? on my leg. How can she say they don't hurt !!!!! ! !11 1
Fri 31/12/04 at 20:15
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Don't shave your legs though...
Fri 31/12/04 at 20:14
Regular
The price has gotta go up ...
Fri 31/12/04 at 20:13
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I'll pay you if you sing it to me like Miss Monroe...in the white dress.
Fri 31/12/04 at 20:09
Regular
The usual rate is £20 for Happy, £25 for Birthday.

I'll accept Paypal.

Happy Birthday!

(Exclamation mark thrown in for free)
Fri 31/12/04 at 17:48
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You know how sometimes on a anniversary, say like of a date, you go back to ...actually, you know what? Too sick.
Fri 31/12/04 at 17:40
Regular
"Colourless"
Enjoy the anniversary of your birth.
Fri 31/12/04 at 16:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Happy Friday

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.