GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ipod questions and advice"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/12/04 at 16:02
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
So i have got some christmas cash left over, and i am think of getting a 40GB ipod, but i have heard rumors that they are, unreliable.

I have also been looking at the Creatve zen touch, which seems good, but the ipod has a certain desire, that makes me want to get one.

Has any one had any problems with them?
Does the battery mess up after a year or so?
does the chip inside go after a while?

Any advice is a help! thanks
Wed 05/01/05 at 22:15
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Nimco wrote:
> the new Olympus m:robe -

ahahahah m:robe. That's the WORST name I've ever heard. looks nice except that it says "m:robe" on the front.
Wed 05/01/05 at 22:05
Regular
"Twenty quid."
*sigh*
Wed 05/01/05 at 19:55
"Bothered!"
DO NOT GO NEAR IPODs...three mates of mine have IPODs and all of them have died...and short of sending them back and paying tonnes of money, you can't get them revived. Go for a ZEN Micro or a good MP3...just don't listen to people who have IPODs and love them, they are naturally bias coz they are in denial of the fact that there is so much better out there and that they only bought them to follow fashion. sorry guys but its too true...iv bin readin a lot bout this lately.

hope this helps.

SS
Wed 05/01/05 at 19:42
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
you don't get the address book and games, but if your looking for a music player, why would you need them...
Sat 01/01/05 at 21:07
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
thanks for all your help, think i will got for the creatve zen touch, but you dontget the stuff like address book, n games do you?
Sat 01/01/05 at 21:06
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
well, sorry, but i phrased it as that, its my christams and birthday money really
Sat 01/01/05 at 18:28
Regular
"\\"
$miley wrote:
> So i have got some christmas cash left over, and i am think of getting
> a 40GB ipod

Since when was £300 classed as "some" money?

:S
Sat 01/01/05 at 17:55
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Nimco wrote:
> You might be interested in taking a look at the new Olympus m:robe -
> due to be released in the UK soon...
>
> [URL]http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_digital_musicplayer.asp[/URL]

Nice.
Fri 31/12/04 at 12:35
Regular
"NULL"
You might be interested in taking a look at the new Olympus m:robe - due to be released in the UK soon...

[URL]http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_digital_musicplayer.asp[/URL]
Fri 31/12/04 at 12:33
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Coin wrote:

> Have to say, the iPod mini blows.

Yeah, don't go near them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.