GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can the world get worse?"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/12/04 at 14:52
Regular
"Catch it!"
The question I ask is can the world get worse. First we have the Twin Towers now we have this earthquake and all them floods. Why does this have to happen and can it get worse?

THE FIRST BIT OF THE STORY IS TRUE BUT THE REST IS NOT IM JUST TRYING SHOW THAT THE WORLD COULD GET WORSE BUT IT IS BASED ON TRUE EVENTS

It was Christmas Eve I lay in my bed waiting for my stocking to be filled. I wake at eleven at night and hear my dad taking my stocking from the end of my. Then the next day I woke at six fifteen. I went in to my dads room and opened all my presents from my stocking. I heard a scream outside I went and looked out the window. I saw a plane flying close to my house the it crashed down on to the road. On christmas day how could this happen. I ran downstairs and opened the front door a house over the road was on fire. The plane was going to blow up. I ran back inside and a piece of metal smashed though the front door I jumped to the ground and the piece of metal flew right over my head. I ran upstairs to my Dad and told him we had to leave staight away. We packed somethings and went and got in my Dads car. My Dad started up the car and drove forwards. Oh God no there was a piece of metal flying towards the car it was flying towards me. It hit me in the chest and stab straight though me stomach I was going to die. I looked sideways there sit my dad dead. With a piece of metal stab though his. I closed my eyes and died slowly.

I was out on my morning run when the Plane came smashing down. I saw a child run out his house and then he ran back in the plane blew and a piece of metal smashed though his house. Five minutes later him and his Dad ran out the house. They got in their car but then a piece of metal smashed though their car windscreen. I ran to the car to see if anyone had survived. I saw the Dad dead in the car a tear drip from my eye I saw the child still sitting there with his eyes open his last words were "HELP ME". This was so terrible I had just seen a child die and hear his last words. I cryed so much. I got my mobile out and rang. But then I heard sirens and a fire truck coming and a amblance. But then I saw something coming from the sky another play was this made by Man to happened or was it just. This world was getting worse and people were dying and I was about to die with them.

A little while down the road another street was being hit but not by Planes. But by plain old chavs breaking in to house and killing people in just one day 100 people had died. Why had this happen on christmas day why I ask and could it get worse. You decide and tell me what you think can the world get worse and what do you will happen next?
Mon 10/01/05 at 20:44
Regular
"Catch it!"
Thank you!
Mon 10/01/05 at 19:39
Regular
"-_-"
youre stories amuse me.
Sun 02/01/05 at 20:42
Regular
"Catch it!"
wicked I love all of those. I also like Greenday,Razorlight,Sum 41,Blink 182,Queen,Snoop Dogg,Linkin Park,Jay Z,Kayne West,Eminem.
Sun 02/01/05 at 20:14
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Keane, U2, Queen, Zakk Wylde, Black Label Society, The Darkness, and Scissor Sisters to name a few...
Sun 02/01/05 at 20:12
Regular
"Catch it!"
Cool what music you in to then?
Sun 02/01/05 at 20:08
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Not my kind of music, just thought I'd throw that in there...
Sun 02/01/05 at 20:06
Regular
"Catch it!"
Lol you heard their new song your mothers got a penis.
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:34
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Dolores I wrote:
> Chav's dont kill people.

Rappers do :)
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:45
Regular
"Catch it!"
cool thanks! you read my story the finding?
Thu 30/12/04 at 17:32
Regular
Isn't there a piece of glass filling a gap between the roof and the bonnet called a windscreen? Because that piece of metal came toward you in the car and then suddenly stabbed you?

I'm disturbed?!

Your stories...err...amuse me crossbob. Ye, keep it up?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.