GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The TALK TO IGUANA HERE topic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/05/01 at 19:51
Regular
Clearly this girl needs her own topic.

Otherwise the poor ol' World's Longest Thread will get all mixed up betwix conversations.

As Iggy is too modest to start this topic herself, I decided to start it for her.

I am not trying to suggest that Iguana only posts here - just that here's the place to leave your messages for her.

OK
Tue 05/06/01 at 16:07
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I am not a girl Tony. At least I am being honest but you might find that I am not claiming to be one. Never have I said I am a girl. Is that offer of a FAD still on or not. You can expect me to be a regular soon though.
Tue 05/06/01 at 16:01
Regular
Come on Tony... do most newbies who manage to get a DVD or a game in a day ever come back?

Nope. Remember those rants I did about it? :0)
Mon 04/06/01 at 23:38
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
MJswerve wrote:
> I dont really get much attention here really. Maybe you and I could have a chat.

Invitation to MJswerve.

If you ever come back there is an EXTRA FILMADAY prize waiting for you IF you become a genuine "Regular" and IF you are not just pretending to be female.

I'm still not convinced about Big Sally mind you, and will "she" ever return?
Mon 04/06/01 at 23:30
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Holiday "together"? Hmm...
Anyway, thanks..she's still deciding on a game, and continually stealing my GBA...
We should be on here more now, trips finished, SATs over, but we're trying to reclaim a social life right now =/. Trying to get some other friends on here, might finds a Cheese Demon or something showing up soon ;-)
Mon 04/06/01 at 23:24
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Aha, 9:40 pm three days ago!
Mon 04/06/01 at 23:23
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Wow, how did this drop to half way down the second page since 9:40 pm?

Welcome back Iguana and Reaper. Hope you had a nice holiday (together).
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:41
Regular
I dont really get much attention here really. Maybe you and I could have a chat.
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:39
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
BigSally now too...iguana was playing on my Dreamcast for hours this afternooon, and getting completely caned by michelle - except at Crazy Taxi, she took to the complete mayhem very well..
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:37
Regular
"A square watermelon"
2 actually, BigSally is too.

I was the first :) There may have been some before, but they disappeared to who-knows-where.
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:35
Regular
I'm new and I never realised that there was only one female Regular. Amazing isn't it. I just wish more girls would get into games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.