GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The TALK TO IGUANA HERE topic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/05/01 at 19:51
Regular
Clearly this girl needs her own topic.

Otherwise the poor ol' World's Longest Thread will get all mixed up betwix conversations.

As Iggy is too modest to start this topic herself, I decided to start it for her.

I am not trying to suggest that Iguana only posts here - just that here's the place to leave your messages for her.

OK
Tue 15/05/01 at 19:51
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Clearly this girl needs her own topic.

Otherwise the poor ol' World's Longest Thread will get all mixed up betwix conversations.

As Iggy is too modest to start this topic herself, I decided to start it for her.

I am not trying to suggest that Iguana only posts here - just that here's the place to leave your messages for her.

OK
Tue 15/05/01 at 19:53
Regular
You'll never guess what I was going to do the other day... I must be more like you than I think, Tony...
Tue 15/05/01 at 19:58
Regular
"I like cheese"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> You'll never guess what I was going to do the other day... I must be
> more like you than I think, Tony...

Even the hair??

{:)
Tue 15/05/01 at 19:58
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Hmm, ok then. Evenin' all, 'specially jess....topic 'specially for you eh?
Tue 15/05/01 at 19:59
Regular
"A square watermelon"
heh,I'm so embarrased. Are you hinting I talk to much? You're back from the land of nothingness then Phil?
Tue 15/05/01 at 20:00
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Nobody is like me.

Nobody's like me.

Nobodies like me.

No BODIES like me.

Grix - how can we be alike, I have never won GD and I only got one vote in the notables.
Tue 15/05/01 at 20:01
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Wow - about seven posts in 36 seconds.

Girl Power!
Tue 15/05/01 at 20:02
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Yeah, sorry, I have this problem y'see. Means I have to go eat once in a while...pc rebooted itself in the power spike, then the modem cut out, so I've been a bit longer than I expected. Right, back to panicking about Germany then...AGH!!
Tue 15/05/01 at 20:03
Regular
Alike minds, Mr Rainbird. Join me... and we could rule the univer... sorry, my mind going again.

What's this topic about again?

Oh yes. Talking to Iguana. Don't be embaressed, remember, it's Tonys fault that you're talking so much. :0)
Tue 15/05/01 at 20:03
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Eating? Pah..I wondered why my monitor kept flickering. I blamed it on windows, seems the best. Power surge totally killed it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.