GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Extra Gameaday idea!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/05/01 at 18:26
Regular
Wouldn't it be good if SR offered to give a Game away for creating an Internet site. The idea is you create a site about a game or a group of games or consoles. It can have anything to do with games but must not sell things!

The idea behind this is that every site must have a SR banner or link etc... this would be helpful for SR. Also the game will create creativity and we can all have good fun. The best, funniest and coolest site will win and with a load of advertisement the traffic going to here will be bigger! This Competition would be great!

Do you agree? What do you think Tony?

Here's to the future

Dringo
Tue 15/05/01 at 21:10
Regular
Has it? damn I used to be original i did now my new ideas seem to be taken!
Tue 15/05/01 at 21:08
Regular
"You've upset me"
This has been suggested before methinks...
Tue 15/05/01 at 21:08
cheers mate my site is nearly done and its all a-ok! and i will!
Tue 15/05/01 at 21:06
Regular
Most of us do that anyway.

TW have you sorted out your site on and go to Conkula.homestead.com and join the CWF
Tue 15/05/01 at 21:01
May aswell put an sr banner in everyones sites anyway so they will get some good advertising, and give a little back to the company that has given us so much.
Tue 15/05/01 at 20:41
Regular
Ok i thought maybe it might be fun but hey never mind.

Dringo
Tue 15/05/01 at 20:25
Regular
It couldn`t have worked really anyway. No offense, but many of our designs (including mine) with SR adverts and links all over it would give SR a bad name. They are better off relying on their own stuff, that way they don`t get any bad apples!
Tue 15/05/01 at 20:23
Nasty!
Tue 15/05/01 at 20:21
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Now let's see.

Hmm.

Sorry.

Nope.

I'm not giving the game away am I?
Tue 15/05/01 at 20:13
Oh good! Finally someone who will understand me when i talk about things such as Dreamweaver and Flash and related things. 7 years huh, thats a pretty long time, you must be good. Me, only 2 and a half.

Swish

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.