GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"halo 2 disapointment or not"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/12/04 at 18:17
Regular
"i rock at games"
i thought it was a disapointment at the end. also sum levels were very repetitive. other than that cool dual weapons. and enrgy sword owns. also it waSNT AS GOOD AS I THOught.but it was worth buying because of the multiplayer. and some single player.
Tue 28/12/04 at 18:45
Regular
"you've got a beard"
every bit as slow, plodding and tedious as the first one.
a fitting sequal indeed.
Tue 28/12/04 at 18:33
Regular
"SOUP!"
gamerguy88 wrote:
> yeh i have a prob with my shift and stuff. also i am good at games and
> i would love to play it on xbox live. but i dont have it.

Thans cool gamergay88! I like games too, I have xbox live!!!!1 its so cool, maybe yuud like to play with me.
Tue 28/12/04 at 18:30
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Met all of my expectations. I don't know why everyone was complaining about it being short. I haven't yet completed it. Although I have only been playing it online for the past 4 weeks or so. Anyway, I'd rather have a shorter, more varied game than a very repetetive one. Original Halo:
The library: Cross bridge, shoot brown exploding things in a room, cross bridge... Now repeat that about 20 times for a single level. Sure you have longivity, but you also have the dullest game in existence. I'd honestly rather play pong than that. Anyway, halo 2 = game of the year.
Tue 28/12/04 at 18:30
Regular
"i rock at games"
yeh i have a prob with my shift and stuff. also i am good at games and i would love to play it on xbox live. but i dont have it.
Tue 28/12/04 at 18:26
Regular
"SOUP!"
hi gamergay88 are you good at games?
Tue 28/12/04 at 18:20
Regular
Got a problem with your Caps Lock and/or Shift keys?

As for Halo 2 - I loved it. Still do when it comes to Xbox Live play.
Tue 28/12/04 at 18:17
Regular
"i rock at games"
i thought it was a disapointment at the end. also sum levels were very repetitive. other than that cool dual weapons. and enrgy sword owns. also it waSNT AS GOOD AS I THOught.but it was worth buying because of the multiplayer. and some single player.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.