GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm gutting my room out"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/12/04 at 15:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I have so much crap.

All of which is covered in dust. I sneeze.
Tue 28/12/04 at 16:56
Regular
I have an old school tie keeping all by wires out of the way (because I couldn't be bothered looking for any cable ties).

It's still annoying.

I can't wait until after the summer, as I'll have several grand and a new flatscreen TV on the wall, eliminating the need for a desk.

I'll shove a large shelf on the wall to hold my DVD player and Gamecube, and my my room will be 1337.
Tue 28/12/04 at 16:53
Regular
"Touched!"
I've just done this over the last few days, re-arranged the room too, it looks and feels a lot better now.
Tue 28/12/04 at 16:53
Regular
Heh, I did it yesterday.

So much god damned dust.
Tue 28/12/04 at 16:51
Regular
Yeah, I can tell when my room needs gutting because I get a runny nose and sneeze a lot.

I just did it before Christmas though so I'm okay for now.
Tue 28/12/04 at 16:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
My room needs gutting out, but i'll gut out my computer instead, it's acting like a n00b.
Tue 28/12/04 at 16:02
Regular
I gutted my room out just before Christmas.
Tehn I did it again on Boxing day.
It'll be fine for the next month now.
Tue 28/12/04 at 15:59
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
My room is *exactly* the same. It piles up, I sort a few things out. It's fine for a while, and then a few weeks later it's the same again.

Such is life.
Tue 28/12/04 at 15:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I have so much crap.

All of which is covered in dust. I sneeze.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.