GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"yes. i am alive"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/12/04 at 01:12
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Good evening.

As many of you have noted in recent times, I am indeed alive. Since starting my neo-buddist cult I have gained large quantities of money that have allowed me to enter a higher plain of being - namely, a very fast car.

Outside of the land inside my head, I am actually an Economics student - I didn't enjoy my last course so much, so swapped to something more interesting. Oh, and it turns out that investment banks will buy your soul for large quantities of money. Which is good.

How is everyone here? I have learnt that the staff have finally implemented such things as italic and BIG. I hope that worked.

Anyway, my spaceship is waiting. As it Halo 2.. first computer game I've played in ages - my, oh my, does it f**king rock or what!

Ciao

SonicRav
Tue 28/12/04 at 03:36
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Forza wrote:
> Chad Niga wrote:
> It is good to see the Chad. Yes?
>
> I'd rather witness the Holocaust.

Are you sure?
Tue 28/12/04 at 03:32
Regular
Chad Niga wrote:
> It is good to see the Chad. Yes?

I'd rather witness the Holocaust.
Tue 28/12/04 at 03:28
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
It is good to see the Chad. Yes?
Tue 28/12/04 at 02:38
Regular
"Captain to you."
===SONICRAV---> wrote:
> Anyway, instead of the trip, I spent the first half of summer
> pretending to be reading in preparation for my economics swap-over
> exam. I spent the second half getting pelted by paintballs from some
> students I was training.. hmmmm

Sounds like time well spent :)
Tue 28/12/04 at 02:28
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Hey Man.
>
> See, I can now post in your "Notable Only" threads.
>
> How was Russia with your dentist?

Wow! I'm suprised someone remembered!

Actually, I didn't go in the end.. so I have delayed my epic, 10 country, 15 thousand mile trip till after uni - so long as I get an internship this summer, I should have no problems financing it.. it's just a case of my employer letting me take a year out :)

Anyway, instead of the trip, I spent the first half of summer pretending to be reading in preparation for my economics swap-over exam. I spent the second half getting pelted by paintballs from some students I was training.. hmmmm

SonicRavi
Tue 28/12/04 at 02:19
"I love yo... lamp."
Hey Man.

See, I can now post in your "Notable Only" threads.

How was Russia with your dentist?
Tue 28/12/04 at 02:13
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
chippxero wrote:
> Well i haven't got a clue who you are and i am guessing you don't know
> me.
>
> Nice to meet you i am sure that i will see you around on here
> assuming tha wasn't a flying visit

Like all great Buddhist cult members, I only fly when there is no one around to observe it.
Tue 28/12/04 at 02:06
Regular
"Captain to you."
Well i haven't got a clue who you are and i am guessing you don't know me.

Nice to meet you i am sure that i will see you around on here assuming tha wasn't a flying visit.
Tue 28/12/04 at 01:30
Regular
mostly fine i guess, except for final year modern econometrics.

a level maths combined with economics jargon. I got a report due in the first week back :(
Tue 28/12/04 at 01:24
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
or†ega wrote:
> ooooooh, i'm an economics student too!
>
> its hard ****

How? Aren't we meant to lie in bed all day and go to lots of corporate recruitment events where we are fed nice food and drink?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.