GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MSN help."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/12/04 at 13:35
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I have created a MSN account. I click hotmail and it brings me to a page that asks me if I want to Buy the premium version. There is no where else to go! I want to accsess my inbox. Help!

EDIT: ALL DONE!
Sun 26/12/04 at 16:45
"Nothing From Nowher"
It is not that complex. Just look at the bottom, there'll be small-print. Something along the lines of "click here to sign up for a free account" at this point just follow the links until it tells you that you have been successful.

I know you have already done it but you wouldn't believ how many people this fools
Sun 26/12/04 at 04:25
Regular
"admin"
hey ther..how u doin..well my advice is try to delete tcookies...
1-go to internet explorer===>properties===>delete cookies.

and if it didn't work try installing this software its a trial version...but it'll help you.this is the link:
/http://www.spychecker.com/program/spysweeper.html

or this one its an internet washer, also trial version..but am sure it'll help you
/http://www.spychecker.com/images/downloadnow.gif

wish you luck..waiting for reply
Sat 25/12/04 at 13:53
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Thanks...
Sat 25/12/04 at 13:43
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Ahaha.
Hotmail really isn't idiot-proof.
Sat 25/12/04 at 13:35
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I have created a MSN account. I click hotmail and it brings me to a page that asks me if I want to Buy the premium version. There is no where else to go! I want to accsess my inbox. Help!

EDIT: ALL DONE!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.