GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aaah, poor Lil Bro"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/12/04 at 08:45
Regular
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/4122927.stm[/URL]

Ledley, Ledley, Ledley. And the best bit?

"I can never rule out Arsenal."

Excellent. Cue another round of foolish Spurs fans gearing up for Judas Mk2. They really do rival Millwall as the worst fans in the league.

This is what you get when you take the captaincy away from Jamie "I'm training with Louise today" Redknapp.
Fri 24/12/04 at 14:25
Regular
"Jamie "I'm training with Louise today" Redknapp."

Ahahahaha
Fri 24/12/04 at 12:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hehe, all he needs is a handlebar moustache and an asthmatic dog for a sidekick
Fri 24/12/04 at 12:56
Regular
Actually, he's not very injury-prone. It's that Dudek, he'll stoop to any lengths. Picture that Wacky Races guy, Dastardly Dan (Dudek). He lays traps for him. Stuff like lowering doors so the guy will nut himself, or ice in the 6 yard box so he does his back.

I'm telling you - watch that Dudek. It's the Polish thing.
Fri 24/12/04 at 12:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
But then it'd still be Josemi's bones

Speaking of which, what is it with Kirkland? That muppet could injure himself in a padded cell
Fri 24/12/04 at 12:49
Regular
I sometimes wish he was, and that Kirkland The Giant accidentially stepped on him during training. But then Kirkland would injure his foot and be out for 2 seasons, so it's really a trade-off.

I say we amputate Josemi's bones and graft them into Cisse's leg, enabling us to finish 1st in the Premiership - Cisse with 29 goals. Per game.
Fri 24/12/04 at 12:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
How do you get a knee injury from a headbutt? Is Josemi a midget? :-D
Fri 24/12/04 at 12:35
Regular
I've got no sense of humour when it comes to Cisse's injury.. ;)

We can joke about Josemi nutting that Monaco player though, and the fact he's out with a knee injury. It's all good.
Fri 24/12/04 at 12:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hmmmm bear traps on a football pitch? By gads!!! i think we've found the next sporting sensation. Surprised the Japanese haven't thought of it yet :-D
Fri 24/12/04 at 12:23
Regular
And he did that blatant kick against Norwich last month. Shocking foul, just turned round and lashed out.

Oh, and he scored against the 'Pool in the Day Of The Broken Leg. I hate him. And the Ewood pitch with it's bear traps and rabid Lucas Neill. Wasn't breaking the bones of my Milan and Carragher enough? They had to claim Cisse too.

If Jonny Stead wasn't there, they'd have nothing going for them.
Fri 24/12/04 at 11:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Jay Bothroyd.....

Oh! You mean the guy who threw an Anelka-style fit and threw his shirt at his manager after being substituted in a youth/reserve team game for Arsénal a couple of years ago.

Brrrh! If that was me... NO! Anything but being sent to play for Brescia!

ANYTHING!!

:S

;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.