GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aaah, poor Lil Bro"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/12/04 at 08:45
Regular
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/4122927.stm[/URL]

Ledley, Ledley, Ledley. And the best bit?

"I can never rule out Arsenal."

Excellent. Cue another round of foolish Spurs fans gearing up for Judas Mk2. They really do rival Millwall as the worst fans in the league.

This is what you get when you take the captaincy away from Jamie "I'm training with Louise today" Redknapp.
Fri 24/12/04 at 08:45
Regular
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/4122927.stm[/URL]

Ledley, Ledley, Ledley. And the best bit?

"I can never rule out Arsenal."

Excellent. Cue another round of foolish Spurs fans gearing up for Judas Mk2. They really do rival Millwall as the worst fans in the league.

This is what you get when you take the captaincy away from Jamie "I'm training with Louise today" Redknapp.
Fri 24/12/04 at 08:55
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Leave him be. Where's your sense of Xmas spirit?

:D
Fri 24/12/04 at 09:49
Regular
I have none for Tottenham.

It's all directed towards Madrid :)
Fri 24/12/04 at 10:26
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, there's nothing there that says he'll be on his way from White Hart Lane anytime soon. For some reason, I can't see him leaving just yet, whether Spurs doing anything mildly spectacular this season or not...

Martin Jol's team has something special about it...
No, not Jermain Defoe! They actually look like they're gonna score goals and pose as a serious threat to other teams and their defence is growing in strength also.

I can't see Ledley King doing a Campbell either, even if he is saying he wouldn't rule anything out, right now.

The ONLY reason Campbell signed for Le Gunners was because of the money. Not even Man United were prepared to meet his excessive wage demands (in the region of £80-100,000, basic), Arsénal were the only English club. All that crap about his ambitions to "win trophies"... Well, that's just what it is, was and always will be!

Going back at the time, the only place to go for a quick-fix to silverware was Old Trafford and we all knew of Sir Alex Ferguson's long-term interest in the England international.

Anyway, just look at him now - he's lost a few shades of his former self from those days back at the Lane! John Terry, Rio Ferdinand, Ledley King. Campbell's unstable condition in the England team won't last long.

Arsénal must be thankful they still have Kolo Toure...
If not for him, heh, it'd be Pascal Cygan! :D
Fri 24/12/04 at 10:59
Regular
If Woodgate ever gets fit for a prolonged period of time, he'll be ahead of Ledley King in the pecking order. Rio is clearly first choice these days, with JT knocking on Campbell's door because of the difference in form. But you must remember when Woodgate was on form? He's a different class. Strong in the air, brilliant tackler, faster than King or Campbell. He's basically JT, but with pace.
Fri 24/12/04 at 11:19
Regular
"Long time no see!"
It's sad how easily great up-and-coming home-grown talents can be forgotten in a sea 'Galacticoes', or whatever they're called now (injuries or not).

Do people even remember Robbie Keane left Coventry for Inter Milan??

Well, this applies to all except David Beckham, of course....

:P
Fri 24/12/04 at 11:21
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I can still remember Jonothan Woodgate's first-team debut, would you believe!

It was a game live on SkySports, one Sunday afternoon/evening...

At Hillsbrough, against Sheffield Wednesday, and young man wearing No.36 (I think?) rose high above the crowd as the corner ball swung in to save Leeds United from a local embarassment.
Fri 24/12/04 at 11:24
Regular
Well done Johnno. He'll be back. And hopefully the 'Pool can get him in a cut-price deal :)

Of course, Jay Bothroyd went to Brescia... ;)
Fri 24/12/04 at 11:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Jay Bothroyd.....

Oh! You mean the guy who threw an Anelka-style fit and threw his shirt at his manager after being substituted in a youth/reserve team game for Arsénal a couple of years ago.

Brrrh! If that was me... NO! Anything but being sent to play for Brescia!

ANYTHING!!

:S

;)
Fri 24/12/04 at 12:23
Regular
And he did that blatant kick against Norwich last month. Shocking foul, just turned round and lashed out.

Oh, and he scored against the 'Pool in the Day Of The Broken Leg. I hate him. And the Ewood pitch with it's bear traps and rabid Lucas Neill. Wasn't breaking the bones of my Milan and Carragher enough? They had to claim Cisse too.

If Jonny Stead wasn't there, they'd have nothing going for them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.