GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now *that's* realism"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/12/04 at 01:06
Regular
Just been playing Pro Evo.

It's Juve v Real, and I'm winning 2-0.
Raul is up front with Ronaldo, and they were doing pretty terribly to be honest (Raul missed an absolute shocker of an open goal).

Anyway, the 70th minute approaches, and Mikey comes on for Raul.

And scores 2 in 10 minutes.
FFS.
Thu 23/12/04 at 01:06
Regular
Just been playing Pro Evo.

It's Juve v Real, and I'm winning 2-0.
Raul is up front with Ronaldo, and they were doing pretty terribly to be honest (Raul missed an absolute shocker of an open goal).

Anyway, the 70th minute approaches, and Mikey comes on for Raul.

And scores 2 in 10 minutes.
FFS.
Thu 23/12/04 at 01:36
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Styke will be dribbling.

But yuss, I too have been wowed at the incredible attention to detail in Pro Evo 4. For instance, Man Yoo vs. Man City. I'm one nil up thanks to the genius of Wright-Phillips. Then with five minutes on the clock Scholes sticks one dead center at Calamity James from thirty yards and the idiot palms it into his own net. Pffft.

Also, Jason Dodd is as slow as a snail. Yes, a dead one.
Thu 23/12/04 at 18:59
Regular
I do dribble with Mikey. All the time :)

On my Pro Evo 4, I've given in. In a big money move, I let Sinima-Pongolle go to Real Madrid. In exchange, I brought Mikey back :)

When I play club matches, my Liverpool team has Mikey and Cisse up front, Baros in the hole, Stevie, Hamann and Alonso forming the midfield, Finnan,Carragher,Hyypia,Riise defence, Dudek net. Awesome. Captain - Mikey :D

When it's international time, there's only one Brazil. But I hate Gilberto, so I made Maniche an honourary Brazilian. Oh, and I play Adriano and Kaka in the hole and Ronaldinho/Ronaldo as strikers. Works, I promise you.
Thu 23/12/04 at 20:13
Regular
"The Red Shift"
You must be god awful, forza.

Last time a team pulled back 2 goals against me was when the most "OMG, WTF!?!?!? kcuffing hell! moment ever" took place.

A cross from miles out, takes a huge deflection off my defender and loops up miles into the sky, drifting towards goal. The goalkeeper slowly wanders backwards and could easily punch it over, but instead bumps into a post, then punches it into his own net.
Thu 23/12/04 at 20:14
Regular
4 of my defenders were on international duty, and 2 were injured.
Buffon was also on international, so I had to make do with super-crap Bonnefoi.

:'}

And no, I could pwn j00, n00b wtf stfu.
Thu 23/12/04 at 20:19
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I really can't understand why people like pro evo. I think its abysmal. Wish I didn't though. Feels as if I'm missing out on something :'(
Thu 23/12/04 at 20:21
Regular
Yes. You're missing out on the most glorious football gaming experience in existence. That's all.
Thu 23/12/04 at 20:27
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Forza wrote:
> 4 of my defenders were on international duty, and 2 were injured.
> Buffon was also on international, so I had to make do with super-crap
> Bonnefoi.
>
> :'}
>
> And no, I could pwn j00, n00b wtf stfu.

Not my fault your squad isn't deep enough.
:)

And no, I'd be in double figures before Brackley or who ever says "And here we go!".

(So the 10 minute mark :D)
Thu 23/12/04 at 20:31
Regular
Ahaha.
The commentary is genius.

"That's it! It's a hat-trick!"
"The way he's going, he could get a hat-trick!"

"..."
Thu 23/12/04 at 20:40
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Clazon wrote:
> You must be god awful, forza.

He isn't.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.