GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"White Noise"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/12/04 at 22:57
Regular
"SOUP!"
[URL]http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/white_noise[/URL]

This looks fantastic.

Discussage.
Fri 24/12/04 at 07:18
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
If you take away crap "This is based on true events" voiceover man, then the parts that actually *dont* show the movie look pretty cool.
Thu 23/12/04 at 11:48
Regular
"SOUP!"
Pachanga wrote:
> Its more like The Ring but alot more crappy and run-down which is
> saying something as The Ring was god-awful

It's nothing like the ring really.

No evil girl
No gimp called "noah"
No secret plot where the daughter is drowned
No comical horse falling off a boat

It's NOT The Ring.
Thu 23/12/04 at 11:45
Regular
"SOUP!"
monkey_man wrote:
> They already did the whole "I can
> hear you but can't see you, let's solve a crime" gag in that
> movie with Dennis Quaid and the radio that could talk through time.
> Change young Dennis Quaid for Micheal Keaton and ghosts, and it's a
> whole new film...almost.

It's called Frequency, bought it ex-rental for £1 - score.
Thu 23/12/04 at 09:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Light wrote:
> And on some frames, the faces of dead people were clearly visible.

In my girlfriend's kitchen they have some crazy wallpaper. It's all multicoloured, with a satin overlay finish, if you can imagine that. The squares are about 5"x5", and you can make out a face in each one. Sometimes at night it feels like there are thousands of faces watching you, and the previous owner of the house was found dead in the kitchen, so that plays with your mind too! But the brain is configured to find a face in almost any shape, it's a primitive thing. Probably not ghosts.
Thu 23/12/04 at 09:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Is this the one with EVP? I thought it was a trailer for another Most Haunted Live. And it *was* Micheal Keaton. He looks so old and beat-up, we weren't sure. Kinda like identifying a body in a morgue after a car crash.

Looks a bit crappy though. They already did the whole "I can hear you but can't see you, let's solve a crime" gag in that movie with Dennis Quaid and the radio that could talk through time. Change young Dennis Quaid for Micheal Keaton and ghosts, and it's a whole new film...almost.
Thu 23/12/04 at 09:33
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I remember seeing a documentary about something similar; a chap who videotaped TV static and played it frame by frame to see if there were any patterns (amazing what scientists do with their time...). And on some frames, the faces of dead people were clearly visible.

Probably a load of toss, but interesting all the same.
Thu 23/12/04 at 01:23
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Its more like The Ring but alot more crappy and run-down which is saying something as The Ring was god-awful
Wed 22/12/04 at 23:55
Regular
"you've got a beard"
hell yeah, that looks quality.
Wed 22/12/04 at 23:40
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Keaton! I'll buy that for a dollar.
Wed 22/12/04 at 23:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
Reefer wrote:
> Looks OK. The trailer freaked me out a bit.

Yeah, freaked me a little, it was like 3am though.

The voices, eek.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.