GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Police Life Part 2"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/12/04 at 15:03
Regular
"Catch it!"
People were moaning about swearing in the last one so there no swearing this time

I woke up in a hospital with my heart montier going slowy I hadn't died I was ok I was just badly hurt. Boss was looking down at me. "Oh good your awake mike after two weeks" Said Boss to me. " What i've been alsleep for two weeks" I asked. "Yeah we thought you would never wake up it took them ten hours to get all the bullets out of you but now that man is behind bars for life after what he did to you" answered Boss. "Good" I said happily.

I got up and got out of my bed. "I've gota get out of here and get the Deadheads because they set that man on me" I said. "But you can't your get killed" Moaned Boss. "No I won't I have to do this and you can't stop me" I shouted back. I put on my uniform and ran out of the hospital it was good because my car was still in the car park I went and got in it and drove down the road. I looked down at my body it had a load of badagues on it I ripped them all off and drove down the road. I was gona drive to the Deadheads warehouse. I put on my siren so I could get there quicker. But on my way I got a call. "Chase on sild street people with guns need back up there quick" said the call. I sped there and saw a car going flying past in front of me in landed down on the road I turned right and sped after it. I saw one of the police officers Jack at the side of the road I stopped near him and told him to get in.

"Right when we get near the car you shoot at it Jack ok" I asked him. "Alright then" he said. I got a shotgun out the back and gave it to him. "Now shoot with this ok" I said. He dipped his head out the window and got ready. I pulled up behind the car "Shoot now Jack shoot the tyres" I called. He shot both the back tyres and the car went skided round and fell on to its side it flipped over and smashed down on the road. I got out the car. "Good one Jack that was bloody great" I shouted. I walked over to the car and pulled the man out. "Dad" I shouted

To be continued....
Wed 22/12/04 at 21:53
Regular
"The Red Shift"
RoJ wrote:
> "Dad I shouted"
>
> Jesus Christ. I mean really. We can all guess which Star Wars movie
> crossnob had been drooling at before he wrote this.

*cries*

*hugs Star Wars collection*
Wed 22/12/04 at 21:47
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
The finding is about a boy called Jay Tall who finds a dead body and a police officer thinks he did it. So then he has to run away and go on a massive journey. But he is nearly killed on the way because some people try to kill him. Because they think he killed the man and he was their friend so hope you enjoy the story.
Wed 22/12/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Link I posted didn't work.
Wed 22/12/04 at 20:39
Regular
"0228"
The Hibernator wrote:
> Two stories in ONE day!
>
> AND THERE'S GOING TO BE A THIRD ONE!?
>
> *sigh*

And probably a third and a fourth and a fifth and...
Wed 22/12/04 at 20:38
Regular
"Not a Jew"
"Dad I shouted"

Jesus Christ. I mean really. We can all guess which Star Wars movie crossnob had been drooling at before he wrote this.
Wed 22/12/04 at 19:49
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
What crossbob is the most influentual writer of the century. Possibly ever.
Wed 22/12/04 at 19:44
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Two stories in ONE day!

AND THERE'S GOING TO BE A THIRD ONE!?

*sigh*
Wed 22/12/04 at 17:25
Regular
"tokyo police club"
That Uniform goes EVERWHERE with him.
Wed 22/12/04 at 15:28
Regular
"Catch it!"
what didn't you like it?
Wed 22/12/04 at 15:25
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Exposition, inciting incident, episodes, climax, resolution, denouement.

All missing or shoddily implemented.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.