GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Police Life"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/12/04 at 14:22
Regular
"Catch it!"
Thu 13/01/05 at 01:20
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I'll reply for him 'cos he's real busy at the moment and has been for a while. He has his moments. I dug this out of the archives for you. It's a trilogy :)

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/archive/display_messages.php?threadid=78506&forumid=419[/URL]
[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/archive/display_messages.php?threadid=78597&forumid=419[/URL]
[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/archive/display_messages.php?threadid=79208&forumid=419[/URL]
Wed 12/01/05 at 20:05
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
This is probably so out of date that no one cares and the person I'm speaking to left ages ago but still. I don't notice any of your stories on this forum Roj-are you too scared to face the flack?
Thu 23/12/04 at 18:38
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
crossbob wrote:
> Dolores I wrote:
> Hold on, your main characters dead and its to be continued?
>
> No hes not actually dead something happens to him.

Ooh, I love stories with a secret twist at the end....
Wed 22/12/04 at 20:31
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Ah, that made me laugh. Crossbob, you are about the most stupid and idiotic individual I have ever came across. You ooze retardedness like a spilt milk carton. You are a child who hasn't gotten over the taboo of swear words. You are a rich boy whose Daddy shags the maid and Mother has a fetish for the Butler while you sit there knowing everything yet comprehending nothing.
You sir, are scum.
Wed 22/12/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Oh fiddlesticks...
Wed 22/12/04 at 19:42
Regular
"For One Night Only"
This is called the creative writing forum...

Be creative and find substitute words for the F-word!
Wed 22/12/04 at 14:41
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
The finding is absolute genius.
Wed 22/12/04 at 14:35
Regular
"tokyo police club"
This is one of your best works, crossbob.

I still prefer The Finding, though.
Wed 22/12/04 at 14:35
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
crossbob wrote:
> Dolores I wrote:
>
> No hes not actually dead something happens to him.

"Then everything there and was just one thing that had stopped at that thing was my life!"

Sorta implies (once I decyphered it) that "you" have died. Unless it's a resurrection story.
Wed 22/12/04 at 14:34
Regular
"Catch it!"
Dolores I wrote:

No hes not actually dead something happens to him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.