GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Day The Fences Came Alive... More"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/12/04 at 00:42
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
The Day The Fences Came Alive…More

On the 12’th of March 1993 Dolores I created a formation that was unbeatable, it was named…The Fence. The unexpected events following this genius creation almost ended the world…

Dolores sat in his pimp purple bouncy car dialling his car phone (Purchased from the car phone warehouse facility located north by northwest of the Arabian testing facilities) unleashing the radiation into his brain, his daily hit of adrenaline to drown out the stressful work of a multibillionaire. The first shipment of his invention was being transported to all important government buildings and army depot’s in the world as they were cost effective and useful. Yes that’s right they were fences that moved when commanded to.

“Hello Scrivo?”

“Ye, whad’yo want ya yoo si?”

“How is the first shipment going?”

“Old on a min, gotter notha call like”

--

“Elo?”

*Muffled Voice*

“Wheel why yoo callin me now like?”

*More muffling*

“Uh go way yoo tramp”

--

“Sorry bout that like, its me bird always callin me at wrong time like…the tramp”

“No worries”

“yee it goin ok like everythins in order like”

“good, good talk to me more so the radiation can leak into my brain properly”

“No yoo uckin tramp like”

*Flat tone coming from the phone*

Dolores turned on some pimpin music and pressed the big green button on his car, suddenly an afro grew through the roof and Dolores bounced down the road to his luxury villa in Rumford where he retired to his bedroom and slept on his pimpin long beach green PGR2 expansion coloured bed. Hours later a call came through the pimpin Futureheads phone so Dolores got up and answered.

“Hello?”

“Hello Dolores its Pumpkinist you know your accountant who says DreamWarBird like DreamWarBoard and sounds very posh, sort of like a child molester.”

“Yes, what’s this about?”

“Well your looking at a lot of suing as there’s a bug in the fences system, they’ve gone renegade!”

“OHNOES!!!!111111111 what are they doing?”

“Well they have blocked everyone in every major government building and army depot In the world”

“Oh we didn’t cover that In the warranty so we’re safe”

“Oh yeyu I’ll go look at pictures of Trav now, bye!”

Joe hung up the phone and the screen went black. Then it switched to another man…

“Status underling?”

“Still blocked in major Matthew”

“Check again please”

“Damn there’s nothing we can do these guys are immune to guns and we can hardly see them, they blend in with their surroundings too well”

“Surely that means we can only do one thing right?”

“Yes get Poison J in here”

*Poison J arrives*

“Poison we need you to go on a one man mission sneaking past all the fences meeting up with my niece who is really my daughter then get her shot by a sniper and infiltrate a base where you really find out the man who is helping you was someone who you tried to kill 5 years ago then killing your brother.”

“But I cant do that I have a funny voice”

“Good point Poison but your still going to try”

“Fine”

Poison ran out of the main door and snuck past the first fence, little did he know that what he thought was a double sided average fence was actually a square fence locking him into a pen. Poison screamed then jumped into Pablo Aimar sending him flying him flying into the fences framework bouncing back and landing on Poison snapping his neck like a twig. Its ok though because Aimar was fine.

“DAMNIT” said matt

“We need him” Suddenly Yoshi1989 ran into the fence and said nothing immediately melting all fences on the earth. The world rejoiced and Dolores had sexual intercourse with many lovely girls.

The Bullet made a guest appearence and died, alot.
Tue 21/12/04 at 10:33
Regular
"tokyo police club"
He didn't realise it was a womans name before he called himself it.

Please, forgive him and his French girls name.
Tue 21/12/04 at 10:27
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
> Dolores had sexual intercourse with many lovely girls.

Odd. I thought Dolores was a girl. Maybe odd is the wrong word. Maybe it's kinky instead.
Tue 21/12/04 at 10:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
PABLO AIMAR, PABLO AIMAR
Tue 21/12/04 at 08:39
Regular
That was crap because I wasn't in it.
Tue 21/12/04 at 00:42
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
The Day The Fences Came Alive…More

On the 12’th of March 1993 Dolores I created a formation that was unbeatable, it was named…The Fence. The unexpected events following this genius creation almost ended the world…

Dolores sat in his pimp purple bouncy car dialling his car phone (Purchased from the car phone warehouse facility located north by northwest of the Arabian testing facilities) unleashing the radiation into his brain, his daily hit of adrenaline to drown out the stressful work of a multibillionaire. The first shipment of his invention was being transported to all important government buildings and army depot’s in the world as they were cost effective and useful. Yes that’s right they were fences that moved when commanded to.

“Hello Scrivo?”

“Ye, whad’yo want ya yoo si?”

“How is the first shipment going?”

“Old on a min, gotter notha call like”

--

“Elo?”

*Muffled Voice*

“Wheel why yoo callin me now like?”

*More muffling*

“Uh go way yoo tramp”

--

“Sorry bout that like, its me bird always callin me at wrong time like…the tramp”

“No worries”

“yee it goin ok like everythins in order like”

“good, good talk to me more so the radiation can leak into my brain properly”

“No yoo uckin tramp like”

*Flat tone coming from the phone*

Dolores turned on some pimpin music and pressed the big green button on his car, suddenly an afro grew through the roof and Dolores bounced down the road to his luxury villa in Rumford where he retired to his bedroom and slept on his pimpin long beach green PGR2 expansion coloured bed. Hours later a call came through the pimpin Futureheads phone so Dolores got up and answered.

“Hello?”

“Hello Dolores its Pumpkinist you know your accountant who says DreamWarBird like DreamWarBoard and sounds very posh, sort of like a child molester.”

“Yes, what’s this about?”

“Well your looking at a lot of suing as there’s a bug in the fences system, they’ve gone renegade!”

“OHNOES!!!!111111111 what are they doing?”

“Well they have blocked everyone in every major government building and army depot In the world”

“Oh we didn’t cover that In the warranty so we’re safe”

“Oh yeyu I’ll go look at pictures of Trav now, bye!”

Joe hung up the phone and the screen went black. Then it switched to another man…

“Status underling?”

“Check again please”

“Damn there’s nothing we can do these guys are immune to guns and we can hardly see them, they blend in with their surroundings too well”

“Surely that means we can only do one thing right?”

“Yes get Poison J in here”

*Poison J arrives*

“Poison we need you to go on a one man mission sneaking past all the fences meeting up with my niece who is really my daughter then get her shot by a sniper and infiltrate a base where you really find out the man who is helping you was someone who you tried to kill 5 years ago then killing your brother.”

“But I cant do that I have a funny voice”

“Good point Poison but your still going to try”

“Fine”

Poison ran out of the main door and snuck past the first fence, little did he know that what he thought was a double sided average fence was actually a square fence locking him into a pen. Poison screamed then jumped into Pablo Aimar sending him flying him flying into the fences framework bouncing back and landing on Poison snapping his neck like a twig. Its ok though because Aimar was fine.

“DAMNIT” said matt

“We need him” Suddenly Yoshi1989 ran into the fence and said nothing immediately melting all fences on the earth. The world rejoiced and Dolores had sexual intercourse with many lovely girls.

The Bullet made a guest appearence and died, alot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.