GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Daily Mail + iPods"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/12/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Just read this big essay in today's paper about iPods and the effect they've had on this guy. When The Mail do stuff like this it's usually quite good as there's nowhere for them to make themselves look stupid. (I remember reading a great article in there once about UFOs and stuff, it was quality reading.)

However, today's essay just went back to the proper old DM stuff:

He started by saying what they were, but then started going on about how they're overpriced, how they're far too fragile, how they're a great target for muggers and how they just die meaning they're a complete waste of money...

He then goes on about how great they are!

Stupid people like this need to be beaten, repeatedly.

"Dis thang is whack and iz da worst ting eva! But by it innit, its gr8!"
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:25
Regular
You're just here to make me miserable
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:20
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Yeah, DiscoDexy's on the money.
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:18
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
jesus&co wrote:
> well you must look into the depths of your mind and only to find the
> right discion

Again, you're an idiot.
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:15
Regular
well you must look into the depths of your mind and only to find the right discion
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:15
"Majestic"
Or this... [URL]http://www.t3.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=33133&subsectionid=753[/URL]
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im locked in a mental battle, A Zen Touch or phase change cooling for the computer.

Decisions decisions.
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:06
Regular
"The Red Shift"
My bloody iPod broke yesterday. The Menu button works when you hold it down for the backlight, and clicks when you press it, but doesn't respond as usual if you just press it.
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:03
Regular
i'm soory but i should have my opinoin
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:01
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
The DM have a quality* writing style.

*If quality means, "Absolutely dire", then yeah, it's quality.

Some times, I swear, the different columnists have competitions to see who can contradict themselves the most.
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:01
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
You're an idiot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.