GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Daily Mail + iPods"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/12/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Just read this big essay in today's paper about iPods and the effect they've had on this guy. When The Mail do stuff like this it's usually quite good as there's nowhere for them to make themselves look stupid. (I remember reading a great article in there once about UFOs and stuff, it was quality reading.)

However, today's essay just went back to the proper old DM stuff:

He started by saying what they were, but then started going on about how they're overpriced, how they're far too fragile, how they're a great target for muggers and how they just die meaning they're a complete waste of money...

He then goes on about how great they are!

Stupid people like this need to be beaten, repeatedly.

"Dis thang is whack and iz da worst ting eva! But by it innit, its gr8!"
Tue 21/12/04 at 19:36
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
DiscoDexy wrote:
> Or this...
> [URL]http://www.t3.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=33133&subsectionid=753[/URL]

Don't even get me started on how crap that is. the only things its got going for it are the long battery life and the small size. That thing does no actually play mp3s or wmas or any other format apart from sony's rubbish ATRAC3.

Just believe me when I say its rubbish... ah sod it heres a link [URL]http://reviews.cnet.com/4852-6490_7-30959614.html?tag=uo[/URL]
Steer well clear of this particular piece of corporate shiteness
Tue 21/12/04 at 00:44
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Hahah. Haha. Hah.

No.
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:56
Regular
"Twenty quid."
That was English_Bloke's name.

Just ask Darling.
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:51
Regular
"The Red Shift"
or "Mr teeny, teeny, weeny; the sweeny of Teenyville."
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:50
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
*moans*

Be ashamed.
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:49
Regular
"Twenty quid."
No he's not - at school they used to call him "Mr. Floppy".
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:37
Regular
"\\"
Chipseh wrote:
> Some times, I swear

You're hard.
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ok, just try not to leave a mess.
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:36
Regular
you know you are even werider than me and now i'm going to kill myself because i just got fired from my job and that made my girl friends leave me and also now i'm broke and i can't just go to my parents they were killed in a car crash a year age in two daysb
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:30
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Thanks, or was that not supposed to be a compliment?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.