GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Team Of The Season"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/12/04 at 14:29
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
According to skysports this is the team of the season so far

Antti NIEMI

John TERRY

Ricardo CARVALHO

Radhi JAIDI

Arjen ROBBEN

Thomas GRAVESEN

Frank LAMPARD

Steven GERRARD

Stewart DOWNING

Jimmy Floyd HASSELBAINK

Milan BAROS
Wed 22/12/04 at 19:38
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
> I'm glad to see Thomas Gravesen included, though. He's been a great
> part of Everton's surprise success this season so far. He's helped
> them there, and with him in the team, they'll only stay
> there-or-abouts, too.

--

No. Everton shall crash and burn soon. It's only a matter of time, I think. In the Anfield match next year, we'll have Morientes, Baros, Alonso and Stevie knocking in two a piece. Maybe 3 for Baros, for fantasy football pointage. And as for Gravesen, Carragher will be on a search and destroy mission.
Wed 22/12/04 at 17:45
Regular
"kill my enemys"
why the hell is neimi there when there chek round da corner!!!!
Wed 22/12/04 at 11:31
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm glad to see Thomas Gravesen included, though. He's been a great part of Everton's surprise success this season so far. He's helped them there, and with him in the team, they'll only stay there-or-abouts, too.

Who needs Wayne Rooney?!?
Wed 22/12/04 at 11:29
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm very surprised Peter Cech isn't in goal there, having seen the bold start he made to his Chelsea career in England, as part of a defence that went so long in the league before conceeding only their second goal of the season.

Stewart Downing has emerged as a real sensation - watch closely, and you'll see he creates at least one goal for Middlesbrough each week; as he has done for the time he's been in my BBC Fantasy Football team.

Shaun Wright-Phillips was outstanding last year, and he hasn't done too badly this term, either; breaking into the England team and all. However, where does his consistency go? He can go on a 3-or-4-game run of goals and galore, before it's lost again for the next...?
Tue 21/12/04 at 17:07
Regular
"The Red Shift"
That is what I meant, but sorry for any confusion I caused.

And, no, Lampard shouldn't be there. His form this year hasn't been as good as last year and SWP and many others have had better spells of form this year.
Tue 21/12/04 at 12:14
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
Clazon wrote:
> WHY THE FOOK IS IT 3-4-2 ???

No, I count 11 players, which would make it 3-5-2
Mon 20/12/04 at 20:14
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
NIEMI!?!?!

Well he really has been Southampton's saving grace at the bottom of the league

CECH surely
Mon 20/12/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Why is Lampard in there?!?!?!?!?!

Are you a fool

He's been quality this seson, scored some screamers and really has been the main reason that Chelsea are doing so well. He works incredibly hard for Chelsea, gets forward and then back to protect the defence.

Without Lampard Chelsea would not be top of the league, no matter how much money they spend. Mark my words.
Mon 20/12/04 at 20:06
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Why the fook is Lampard in there?
Why isn't SWP in there?
Why isn't Cech in there?

WHY THE FOOK IS IT 3-4-2 ???

:D
Mon 20/12/04 at 19:24
Regular
only reason cech isn't in it is cos its diplomatic and would look stupid with 5 chelsea players in it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.