GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh my God! It's Short Story Competition 16!"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/12/04 at 23:39
"period drama"
Well ... here we are again, thankyouverymuchindeed.
Got loads of topics ... none of which were much good, so I settled on:

Nomad

Instead.
Which probably also settles into that category.
But it's a bit different, and you all have to do anyway, so la-di-dah.

Anywho:

Closing is Friday 7th of January although the results won't be up until about 8 in the evening on the Saturday, so you could sneak in a late entry if that's your bag - just be gentle.

Write what you want, however many times you want, however long you want it. I'm not fussy.
Oh, but it should probably be good.

toodles!

So ... erm ... yeah ....

Black Glove wins.

Or whatever he's called these days.
Sat 08/01/05 at 01:08
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Pffft, I don't know.

July 7th?
Sat 08/01/05 at 00:40
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Ashman wrote:

> so you can shush.

Okay I'm shushing.

So if you remember trivia when's my Birthday? I've posted hints around here. Actually scrap that. You'll not know 'cos it's not trivia :)
Sat 08/01/05 at 00:36
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Ha Ha. *gyps*
Sat 08/01/05 at 00:33
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I wrote you a reply about the police stuff. I even popped it for you yesterday...or was it today? My memory sucks! Also my memory sucks.

*Groan*

*Lifts Puddin's head back up to shoulder height*
Sat 08/01/05 at 00:30
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> How do you remember these things?

I explained this.

I have some amazing, crazy memory thing that remembers things that are often useless. For instance, there was this girl I knew when I was five years old, she left and moved away, she moved back recently and I knew her birthday. I can't actually remember how it came up in the conversation between us, but it did, and for no apparant reason (it wasn't even a "coming up" birthday) I just knew it.

And I also know many birthdays that I've only ever been told once. Kyle's is...well...I think its very soon. Or he just had it. I can't remember EXACTLY, but I know its this month. If I had to guess I'd say it was the 9th; tomorrow then. Rickoss' is in November.

Yeah, anyway, I'm a freak. But my memory PWNS all yours, so you can shush.

Oh, and I'm writing. Ish.
Sat 08/01/05 at 00:18
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I wrote 3 words for this comp earlier before being asked to help my dad with something. He stopped my creative flow so now I can't enter. Oh well, I'll have to win the next one I guess ;)
Sat 08/01/05 at 00:16
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Ashman wrote:

> Three successes in three in FFF compos?

How do you remember these things? Did he really pick Rickoss as the winner for his last 2 comps. Has FFF set three comps?

Anyway stop browsing and posting on here and start editing your story!
Sat 08/01/05 at 00:10
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I think if you made Rick winnar again people would really suspect something.

Three successes in three in FFF compos?
I think there's been plenty of back-and-forthing going on between you two.
Sat 08/01/05 at 00:00
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
A cruel but amusing thought.
Fri 07/01/05 at 23:53
"period drama"
Maybe I should let Rickoss win, so he can't post his story again.
Ahar.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.