GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm leaving"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/12/04 at 18:43
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
...hopefully. I'll try, it's weird how i've become kinda addicted to these forums.

I joined a year ago and never expected to use the forums as much as I do now. I'll probably still post tonight but from tommorow onwards I will be gone.

Thank you to :

Bullett - For being a decent person to chat with and play on Live with.
Lalakersrule - For being very kind when I first joined the forums.
FinalFantasyFanatic - Helping me out with Harvest Moon. (:D)

There are more, and you probably know who you are so thank you.

Now, to the people who hate me :

Azul - I dont like you and it's because you alway insult me but you aren't the worst person on these forums because you seem to insult everyone so I dont take your insults personally.

Aoe - I used to be good(ish) friends with you before I got my Xbox but since then you've just been like Azul and constantly insulted me and called me 'dumb', 'Stridiot' and loads of other words meaning thick basically.

Ashman - You created the word 'Stridiot', enough said.

Please take this thread seriously and try not to take the p*ss like you usually do, I dont think I should be on these forums anyway, theres too many of you who are much older than me and you cant accept that people younger than you dont know as much and aren't as intelligent.
Tue 14/12/04 at 18:45
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I'd have hoped you'd have mentioned me somewhere...

What on earth will I tell the children?
You'll be back, unfortunately.
Tue 14/12/04 at 18:44
Regular
"We are the dead"
Strid wrote:
> Ashman - You created the word 'Stridiot', enough said.

Thus, he is a genius.
Tue 14/12/04 at 18:43
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
...hopefully. I'll try, it's weird how i've become kinda addicted to these forums.

I joined a year ago and never expected to use the forums as much as I do now. I'll probably still post tonight but from tommorow onwards I will be gone.

Thank you to :

Bullett - For being a decent person to chat with and play on Live with.
Lalakersrule - For being very kind when I first joined the forums.
FinalFantasyFanatic - Helping me out with Harvest Moon. (:D)

There are more, and you probably know who you are so thank you.

Now, to the people who hate me :

Azul - I dont like you and it's because you alway insult me but you aren't the worst person on these forums because you seem to insult everyone so I dont take your insults personally.

Aoe - I used to be good(ish) friends with you before I got my Xbox but since then you've just been like Azul and constantly insulted me and called me 'dumb', 'Stridiot' and loads of other words meaning thick basically.

Ashman - You created the word 'Stridiot', enough said.

Please take this thread seriously and try not to take the p*ss like you usually do, I dont think I should be on these forums anyway, theres too many of you who are much older than me and you cant accept that people younger than you dont know as much and aren't as intelligent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.