GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"C, M, X and Me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/12/04 at 08:35
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
MAny of you will remember the story, many won't, more wont care. But anyway now i have concrete evidence, what do i do?
Wed 15/12/04 at 21:09
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Blank wrote:
> No, you're arrogant.

Me?

Why?
Wed 15/12/04 at 21:04
Regular
I'd love to give advice but trying to follow this story has just given me headaches lol.
Wed 15/12/04 at 11:56
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
good advice thouhgh
Wed 15/12/04 at 00:41
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
No, you're arrogant.
Tue 14/12/04 at 22:09
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
You do realise that if you tell her that her boyfriend is cheating on her that eventually she will realise that you took pleasure in breaking her up with her boyfriend and resent you.

At first she may be greatful for helping her see sense. Then eventually she will think that you took pleasure in breaking up her relationship and hate you for it and she might feel you took advantage when she was vaulnerable.

You have 4 options..

1- Get someone else to tell her then pounce on her. This is not recommended since you will be the 'rebound guy' and your realationship won't last and after a few weeks, maybe even days she will say 'i've just come out of a relationship and not ready for..this right now' which leaves you back at square one.

2-Tell her you're self, then pounce..see above for consequences. Not recommended.

3-Tell her your self, wait until she seems over him. Not recommended since she might also feel you took advantage of her in her vaulnerable state.

4- *RECOMMENDED* Get someone to tell her. Or better still, get someone else realise that he is cheating on her and to tell her. Then, befriend her, not to friendly cos then you'll get to the 'just friends' stage. Then when she is over him she will fall for you and it'll all be rainbows and butterflys.

Good Luck

Damn i'm good
Tue 14/12/04 at 20:32
Regular
"SOUP!"
Have sex with all three.
Tue 14/12/04 at 20:31
Regular
"SOUP!"
Father Crilly wrote:
> **** off.

LOL
Tue 14/12/04 at 20:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
lcarus wrote:
> Convert X to E, therefore equalling MC Hammer Squared
>
> Emitime!!!

Ahahaha, i did a genuine LOL.
Tue 14/12/04 at 17:16
Regular
"\\"
lcarus wrote:
> Convert X to E, therefore equalling MC Hammer Squared
>
> Emitime!!!

Stop it... You're killing me :'(
Tue 14/12/04 at 15:42
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.