GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Generals"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Command & Conquer: Generals'.
Fri 17/12/04 at 01:15
Regular
Just got it, walked through most of the USA campaign on hard and am halfway through the chinese. But how do you initiate dog-fights between your planes?

Is it just a case of putting them on guard, or do you have to actually select the plane you want to attack?

Excellent though, especially with the sound turned right up, it's like world war 3 at my house at the moment.

Oh, and can you switch off superweapons on skirmish? I always find them to be a pain - it's less a matter of who is the more skilled as who can build a nuke site first and press a big red button.

I hope they keep the series going, I haven't found a game that betters the C&C series at RTS.
Sun 19/12/04 at 23:27
Regular
It's the gameplay that counts.

Who needs some scantily clad brunette with huge breasts when you have nuke cannons?

what am I saying?
Mon 20/12/04 at 00:03
Regular
"We are the dead"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Who needs some scantily clad brunette with huge breasts when you have
> nuke cannons?

What the hell have you done with Borat?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.