GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheeky People Across the Street"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/12/04 at 18:49
Regular
"Remember me?"
OK... so it's 2 weeks and 2 days until Christmas (2 weeks until my birthday *wink*), so naturally, Christmas cards have begun coming through the front door and plopping down onto the mat. Today we got one from the people who live across the street from us.

Addressed to:

Lucille (my mum)
Russell (mum's old boyfriend whom she's no longer with and who has never lived here anyway)
Adam (my brother)

...but not to me. Which is cheeky. REALLY cheeky. And their dog always barks and whines too because they never walk it, and one night at around 3am their 2 year old son climbed out the living room window and was found wandering around like a mile away. (just thought I'd put those things in there).

One is not amused.
Fri 10/12/04 at 13:07
Regular
"..."
Timmargh wrote:
> Don't get me started on the big shoes and buckets of water.

Or the custard pies.
Fri 10/12/04 at 00:54
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Don't get me started on the big shoes and buckets of water.
Fri 10/12/04 at 00:14
Regular
"Remember me?"
Years and years ago, I used to fancy a girl whose birthday was on Christmas Day... Then she started wearing makeup and suchlike. As soon as girls hit 14 they start resembling clowns. *shudders*
Thu 09/12/04 at 23:00
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I knew someone who's birthday was on Christmas Day...

I say I knew him, I saw him once and never said a word to him.
Thu 09/12/04 at 22:58
Regular
"Twenty quid."
My mate's birthday is on Christmas Day - I make a point of buying him separate presents.
Thu 09/12/04 at 22:57
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Too close to Christmas, for a birthday. I bet you always get people saying "This for your birthday AND Christmas", as they hand you your present...
Thu 09/12/04 at 22:55
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Ashman wrote:
> I say poo in a bag and throw it at their windows. If you don't exist
> they can't accuse you of doing it.

Pfft, amateur.

Get paper bag, insert dog poo, place on door step, set light to bag, ring doorbell, run.
Thu 09/12/04 at 20:11
Regular
"Captain to you."
Write a card to their dog. See how they like it!! Then burn their house down.
Thu 09/12/04 at 19:51
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Burn their hoose down.
Thu 09/12/04 at 19:33
Regular
"Remember me?"
- December 23 -
My birthday
Chipseh's mum's birthday

- May 19 -
My brother's birthday
Dog Shat on (Chipseh's) Mum Day

Coincidence? I think NOT!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.