GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ERROR!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/06 at 16:16
Regular
What's going on? :( the top ten last posts list's has gone, the list of all the forums has gone, there's no GAD winner today.

Are they changing the forum, or slowly closing it down?
Tue 28/11/06 at 14:02
"possibly impossible"
Oh yes.

And I'd add a similar thing about technology. I refuse to grow old letting it get past me.
Tue 28/11/06 at 13:50
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
People our age grew up with the birth of modern gaming so we'll be the first "older" generation to continue playing them I think.
Tue 28/11/06 at 13:48
Regular
Well I've been a gamer for the last 20 years so I think I'll still be at it when I turn 60 ;)
Tue 28/11/06 at 13:41
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I think I'll still be playing games in 10 years time :P
Mon 27/11/06 at 23:13
Regular
"Mooching around"
Machie wrote:
> There will always be lots of cheats to post with the new consoles
> out. And because some people post so few cheats. I think
> Sunflower won by posting just 20+ cheats, it's quite easy to
> win. Infact if we put effort into posting cheats now instead of
> posting in this thread we could all be £30 richer next
> week ^_^

You say that, but in 10 years people won't be playing consoles anymore, we will have moved on.
Mon 27/11/06 at 09:04
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
BW20 wrote:

> There's a couple of good ideas in this thread,

Umm yeah now there is...

> Dunno about the christmas party, if I'm asked I'll go. Maybe we
> should all gatecrash? I can find out where it is!

Best idea :P
Sun 26/11/06 at 20:22
Regular
"incognito"
They're all locked in like battery hens, you know like those ones in the insurance advert!

Yeah I may well stick around here and soak up the atmosphere, I spent so much time doing the Forums and GAD it would be wierd not to check in once in a while.

Dunno about the christmas party, if I'm asked I'll go. Maybe we should all gatecrash? I can find out where it is!
Sun 26/11/06 at 20:12
Regular
Yeah it's quite nice :) hope you'll stick around would be a shame if you drifted off since you dont work for them anymore.

Tell me BW20, what was it like working for them? You mentioned cages, were others kept in cages? Did they feed you daily?

Oh I hope you can still attend the Christmas party, I'm assuming we're all invited too so it'll be nice to meet everyone behind the scenes =)
Sun 26/11/06 at 20:07
Regular
"incognito"
Alright Machie how's it going?

I never new there was life beyond Freeola towers, now I know I was lied to all these years.

Not bad out here is it?
Sun 26/11/06 at 20:02
Regular
Hey BW20 :D aww I wanna mod all forums :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.