GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What ticks you off?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/12/04 at 02:20
Regular
There are lots of people out there. Let me know what ticks you off! I hate reality tv shows! they are taking over tv!
Mon 13/12/04 at 20:06
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
Bitchy people eating sprouts while bitching
Mon 13/12/04 at 20:04
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Bitchiness
Mon 13/12/04 at 20:02
"period drama"
People.
Mon 13/12/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
Sprouts
Sun 12/12/04 at 21:24
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
People in queues who buy a tin of beans with a sodding credit card, then the card dosen't work and they argue for 15 minutes with the cashier, then they say 'hang-on I'll only be minute and go to the cash machine' and then don't come back. In the meantime the queues on either side of you have had fifty people through..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghh !!!!!!
Sun 12/12/04 at 21:16
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Chavs
Wed 08/12/04 at 18:37
Regular
What ticks me off is when I am in school and time seems to go by very slowly and then my teacher asks me a question that I don't know the answer to because I have been staring at a clock to see what the time was and I think to myself time goes extremly slowly. This ticks me off because she gets a gruge and I get loads of homework and it is boring as hell.
Tue 07/12/04 at 16:43
Regular
Clocks.

Grrrr.
Tue 07/12/04 at 15:21
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
El Magnífico wrote:
> People with the name bob or jasmine in their name ;)

Hibenator wrote:
> XB Gamer

Agreed.

And neds.

And My Brother.

And people of make pointless lists like the one i just di...ooops. :p
Sun 05/12/04 at 22:32
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Also:
Scallies, paranoid people, show-offs, smokers' cough, Jamster adverts, the rapid speed of time, over-hyping.

And Again:
The XB Gamer - gets more irritating with each passing day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.