GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"halo or halo 2-which is better?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/12/04 at 01:20
Regular
"eat-u-alive"
I know by submitting this message I am goin to offend a great deal of poeple. However, i must be said that Halo 2 was not worth the wait. I was extremely dissapointed to discover that the game i was playing was still a magnificent game, but not revolutionary. Halo 2 just feels like another brilliant game, not the sequel to the best game ever made. It just isn't as inspiring or as groundbreaking as the first edition and as a result i feel that, had it been released earlier, the dissapointment would have been minimal. But as it stands, the world has waited years for Halo 2, brushing aside all other contenders stating that, 'ah, gud but when Halo 2 comes out'. Well, it's out but there are games with far more varying gameplay, tactics and AI than Halo 2. For instance, Killzone or Ninja Gaiden. Make no mistake, in my opinion Halo 2 is the best first person shooter money can buy, however it is sadly just not the game that I had expected.
Tue 07/12/04 at 14:32
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
The Hibernator wrote:
> Does anyone else feel like burning The XB Gamer?

Yes. So you get the petrol and I'll get some matches then we can tie him to a stake and burn him, for all of mankind hope he doesn't survie and come back to haunt us once more.
Tue 07/12/04 at 14:27
Uh, you have played Halo 2? Notice how the Warthog does MORE flips when hit?
Tue 07/12/04 at 01:15
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Halo 2, but they should add the bouncey vehicles back into it, from the first game.
Mon 06/12/04 at 22:24
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Does anyone else feel like burning The XB Gamer?
Mon 06/12/04 at 22:22
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> There is next to nothing you can do that is revolutionary in FPS games
> now. Even Half Life 2 felt samey at times.

No it didn't.

And Halo 2 wasn't just not revolutionary, it was pathetically average as well.
Mon 06/12/04 at 19:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ahahahaha.
Mon 06/12/04 at 18:56
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
halo 3 is gonna b the best_ out feB 9th. look on the net
Mon 06/12/04 at 18:48
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
The XB Gamer wrote:
> This is a really dum question of course is:
> HALO 2 OFFICIALY - ONLY ON XBOX.

What?
Mon 06/12/04 at 18:40
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
This is a really dum question of course is:
HALO 2 OFFICIALY - ONLY ON XBOX.
Sun 05/12/04 at 19:30
Regular
"Cosmic..."
Meh, i don't agree with'people', i thought the few levels i've played on Halo 2 haven't got any freedom, you have to walk along a set path (E.g the big spider levl, Metropolis i think - you run over the bridge, find your way through the city and jump on the robot; no choice of where to go)
whereas in Halo 1 you could go where you wanted.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.