GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"JOKES"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/12/04 at 20:01
Regular
Hi everyone

The only things i aint seen in this chat forums are jokes. everyone likes a good joke once in a while. PLEASE add jokes after you read this so all the people that go on this site can enjoy them.

Come on have a laugh...
Sat 04/12/04 at 20:09
Regular
is it???
Sat 04/12/04 at 20:08
Regular
lol it aint a swear word though
Sat 04/12/04 at 20:08
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Ha, dick got through the filter.
Sat 04/12/04 at 20:06
Regular
roj whats the need for that man
Sat 04/12/04 at 20:05
Regular
Here's a joke to start things off:

a blonde goes into a library and takes out a book. a few days later she reutrns the book and says to the librian, " this book was boring. There are too many characters and its full of numbers." the librian then says to the other librian, " so this is the person that stole our phonebook."

here is one more:

On Christmas morning, a cop on horseback was sitting at a traffic light, and next to him was a kid on his shiny new bike.
The cop said to the kid, "Nice bike you got there. Did Santa bring that to you?"
The kid said, "Yeah."
The cop said, "Well, next year, tell Santa to put a taillight on that bike."
The cop then proceeded to issue the kid a $20 bicycle safety violation ticket.
The kid took the ticket.
Before he rode off he said, "By the way, that's a nice horse you got there. Did Santa bring that to you?"
Humoring the kid, the cop said, "Yeah, he sure did."
The kid said, "Well, next year tell Santa to put the dick underneath the horse, instead of on top."
Sat 04/12/04 at 20:03
Regular
"Not a Jew"
You're a joke.
Sat 04/12/04 at 20:01
Regular
Hi everyone

The only things i aint seen in this chat forums are jokes. everyone likes a good joke once in a while. PLEASE add jokes after you read this so all the people that go on this site can enjoy them.

Come on have a laugh...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.