GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what you looking forward to this christmas?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/12/04 at 16:58
Regular
"kill my enemys"
well im looking forward to metroid prime 2 echoes and animal crossing and mt nintendo wavebird wireless controller for my gamecube what are you most looking forward to?
Tue 21/12/04 at 22:05
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Chr1s wrote:
> No I haven't got Tales of Symphonia or any of that stuff because it is
> all a bit too childish and doesn't appeal to me.

Um how is Tales childish?
Tue 21/12/04 at 21:19
Regular
"The definitive tag"
No I haven't got Tales of Symphonia or any of that stuff because it is all a bit too childish and doesn't appeal to me.
Mon 20/12/04 at 23:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Chr1s wrote:
> the first Metroid Prime did my head in and I'm not sure I'm ready
> for another mammoth challenge so soon.

Its easier, in my opinion, although that's probably ponly because, after playing through MP, you are already a veteran. Plus none of the bosses are particularly challenging, with a save before each one. heck, you don't even have to do both final bosses if you die on the second one!
Mon 20/12/04 at 23:21
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Chr1s wrote:
> I'm not getting any Gamecube games this Christmas because with the
> exception of Metroid prime 2, there is nothing else worth getting,

I assume you already must have Tales of Symphonia, Donkey Konga, Pikmin 2, Paper Mario 2 and Wario Ware then.
Mon 20/12/04 at 19:47
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I'm not getting any Gamecube games this Christmas because with the exception of Metroid prime 2, there is nothing else worth getting, and the first Metroid Prime did my head in and I'm not sure I'm ready for another mammoth challenge so soon.
Mon 20/12/04 at 19:04
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Tales of Symphonia
Mon 20/12/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Catch it!"
Getting all my PS2 games like the incredibles,hitman contracts,resident outbreak,Need for Speed Underground,The getaway black monday,Tony Hawks Underground 2. Flanimals Book and portable T.V and loads more.
Mon 20/12/04 at 18:45
Regular
"being smart rocks"
I was told they are out in March 2005 but im not sure if they are or not
Mon 20/12/04 at 18:42
Regular
"being smart rocks"
killer101 wrote:
> blimey are you the only one on this nintendo forum chat room today
> your the only one typing stuff!im not getting a ds till prob next
> year :( i really want one though!!!

I want one too
Sun 19/12/04 at 17:09
Regular
"kill my enemys"
bye

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.