GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EA buys a slice of UbiSoft"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/12/04 at 10:06
"Majestic"
Not many people like EA games, and there strangle hold on the industry - now they've just become larger. EA have officially bought 19.9% of Ubisoft - [URL]http://ds.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=1440[/URL] to see it in full.

Are you pleased?
Wed 22/12/04 at 23:13
Regular
XIII was superb... utterly superb.
Tue 21/12/04 at 16:57
Regular
"thursdayton!"
crossbob wrote:
> Are they making another XIII game?

Nothing has been announced so far, although the game ends with a "To Be Continued" and there are plenty more comic books to adapt. It was meant to be a trilogy of games, as was Beyond Good & Evil.
Tue 21/12/04 at 16:51
Regular
"Catch it!"
Are they making another XIII game?
Tue 21/12/04 at 16:28
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> XIII was a steenky mess of a game.

XIII had one of the most fun single-player modes in any FPS I've played. Fun to play and with a good storyline to keep you hooked.

Multiplayer was pigshit though.
Tue 21/12/04 at 13:54
Regular
"8==="
The teammodes were great online with the right people, same with Ubi's other online games.
Tue 21/12/04 at 13:49
Regular
XIII was a steenky mess of a game.

We really don't need a sequel to that tossfest.
Tue 21/12/04 at 13:46
Regular
"8==="
Hopefully Ubi can show EA how to have a credible online setup.
Tue 21/12/04 at 13:24
Regular
EA won't tell ubi-soft how to make their games, ubi-soft will make them how they wish. What's good is that EA know how to market and may ressurrect old franchises. I can see them being very fond of XIII and...

Beyond Good and Evil 2 here we come!
Tue 21/12/04 at 11:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
'Right that was generic band No6, with their new release - and oh, if any stealth dudes are listening on the local stealthbaddass network, there's a special little shindig in downtown backwards Russia just for you...'
Mon 20/12/04 at 18:35
Regular
I'm waiting for Dringo to tell us again how this is good for Nintendo.

Personally I can't wait to listen to the hilarious DJ in Chaos Theory.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.