GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"your best mate makes a pass at your girl..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/12/04 at 22:14
Regular
"I'm busy"
you wern't there, but she tells you about it...

Would you smack him one, or make a joke of it?

[S]bastartardo[/S]
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:14
Regular
"I'm busy"
you wern't there, but she tells you about it...

Would you smack him one, or make a joke of it?

[S]bastartardo[/S]
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:16
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I wouldnt do much, if it was my best friend and my girl friend, i would know them both well enough to know whether anything would happen. But if something did whilst we were going out, i would probably get angry, but i wouldnt beat up my best friend, id just accept that's the way thing were.

If it was with someone i didnt like, it would be a differant story.
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:19
Regular
"Captain to you."
i'd turn up at his house with a can of petrol wait for him to come to the door and throw it all over him then i'd take out a box of matches and start flicking them at him. :D

but people who know me know this would happen so they haave more sense than to do that.

or i'd make a joke about it and sleep with his sister if i ever broke up with my girlfriend.
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:19
Regular
"I'm busy"
He has tried once before, and he knew it got to me, the fact it was behind my back, not jokingly like he has done in the past.

he's been single for about a year now, I think it's getting beond a joke when he says things like that
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:21
Regular
"I'm busy"
chippxero wrote:
i'd turn up at his house with a can of petrol wait for him to come to the door and throw it all over him then i'd take out a box of matches
and start flicking them at him. :D

I think I've heard you say that once before, i'm a little concerned!!!

please dont pour petrol on me and start flicking matches at me
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:26
"period drama"
I pick option 3) make a night of it
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Captain to you."
Yeah it was in a thread about people next door giving someone greef, it's my answer to everything. I find it solves alot of problems and i'm hoping that i can help people with their problems and they need to know the best way to fix something. :D
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
If you were a true friend you'd let give her one.
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:29
Regular
"I'm busy"
chippxero

I can already see the headlines

you should work in the sun, Dierdy is getting on a bit now...
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:37
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I pick option 3) make a night of it

I pick option 4) invite Blank along as well (he has a digital camera)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.