GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/12/04 at 18:40
Regular
"I'm Great."
I think some of the younger members will be answering this. What does each of the following terms mean?

To be "going out" with a person

and

"seeing" a person.

There is no sinister reason behind this. I just want to be able to follow the soap opera that is happening in the place where I work. I've got most of it but these terms have slightly different meanings so I'm led to believe. I want to know what all the fuss is about...
Thu 02/12/04 at 21:45
Regular
going out is usually relationship.

seeing often means your shagging them (or pulling them often and getting a little frisky)but you either are gonna go out with them later or maybe not and can be f*** buddies
Thu 02/12/04 at 21:23
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I understand the term 'going out' as being a proper couple.
And 'seeing each other' as when you arent actually said you're exclusivly involved, but you are because you dont get with any one else and you are always 'with' each other.
Thu 02/12/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Going out = meeting someone who you first met while drunk.

Seeing someone = actually being able to focus on that person for the first time and thinking 'christ in a bucket, I didn't realise I was that drunk!'

Or

What Bullett said. Round here they both mean the same thing.
Thu 02/12/04 at 20:51
Regular
"you've got a beard"
going out = haven't nailed her yet
seeing someone = mission accomplished
Thu 02/12/04 at 20:51
Regular
"I'm busy"
Or nominate?
Thu 02/12/04 at 19:51
Regular
"Catch it!"
no its not
Thu 02/12/04 at 19:18
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Going out is like dating e.g. taking a girl to the cinema.

Seeing someone is more like just bonking them
Thu 02/12/04 at 19:07
Regular
"I'm Great."
So far I think that by the looks of it "seeing" is basically not as serious as "going out with". I shall wait for more responses and then still not have a clue as to what is going on.
Thu 02/12/04 at 19:00
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> I'm getting a headache too :D

Coming back online now? Sign on msn and let all of them message you, awww go on. :P
Thu 02/12/04 at 18:57
Regular
Different places have different names for it

In Suffolk we call them

"Prostitutes"

;D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.