GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is this a scam..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/12/04 at 16:26
Regular
I sent my iPod off to these people about a week ago and i've been ringing and e-mailing them to see whetehr they've recieved it and they wont reply.

Does anyone know anything about this company, whether they're scammers or not?

[URL]http://www.ukipodrepairs.co.uk/[/URL]
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:20
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Looks alright to me....
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:20
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Hahahaha

The only way to get your ipod repaired is to send it to apple. If its a legally bought ipod you get 1 year free repair.

Who ever you are, you're an idiot for doing something so idiotic.
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:24
Regular
"I'm busy"
just look at their animation on the home page, is he using a manual metal arc to weld an ipod connection?

Cowboys
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:26
Regular
What's wrong with sending it back to apple?
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:29
"period drama"
Why not just invite them round to your house and ask them to help themselves to your valuable possessions and your mother?
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:30
"period drama"
"Would it help if I bent over"
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:31
Regular
"I'm busy"
*banging head against wall*
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:40
Regular
"Captain to you."
if you can't contact them it doesn't look good for you. did you just use them cause it was the only one you could find or did someone recommend them to you? i don't really use sites to purchase or have things done unless i know people that have used them adn haven'thad problems it mite sound silly but i just like being careful on the net and don't like the idea of someone somewhere rolling around in my money laughing.
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:49
Regular
"I'm busy"
or perhaps just burn them?
Thu 02/12/04 at 22:51
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
If you sent them your ipod, surely you have an address...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.