GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beating Fruit Machines!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/11/04 at 22:45
Regular
Hi people,
a friend and I have just started playing on fruit machines but we have been having trouble beating them.My friend seems to be quite an expert but its me,I put in £1 and finish off without a penny.Have you got an e-book on how to beat the fruit machines or where I can get one (I can`t use E-Bay).
If you have got a E-Book could please e-mail it to me I`ll give you my e-mail address.This is all legal it has been discussed with the gamesboard and they agreed it`s legal so I`m not breaking the law.

thanks

Peter :)
Thu 02/12/04 at 15:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Poor azul, banned again.
Thu 02/12/04 at 09:55
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Many a fight has broken out in our local pubs because of people like
> you :D

That's another risk. Nothing more tetchy that a drunk who has just lost fifty quid...............
Thu 02/12/04 at 09:40
Regular
Many a fight has broken out in our local pubs because of people like you :D
Thu 02/12/04 at 09:32
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
You can't win in the long run. The "beat the bandits" books are just another way to take your hard earned cash off you.

Most I've won? 250 quid from a social club machine. Once.
I've had a couple of 70 quid wins and numerous 50quid wins, but I'll tell you the only way to get these.......

Stand in the bar and watch the mugs feed them for you.

If you see someone annoyed after spending 1 1/2 hours on it, it's guaranteed that they've just put in about 30-50 quid. If it's going to drop anythime, it's going to drop then. Only then put at the most, a fiver in. Anything up but no jackpot, walk away. Down, don't put ANYTHING else in and leave it. Sure, someone might put in some cash and trip the payout, but in my experience it's better to leave it for another day than just pile cash in.

I used to be one of the mugs who feed them, now, I'm a lion hanging around the pack looking for the weakened wilderbeast. The only problem with this is that someone else might beat you to the kill.
Bwahahhahahaha. :D
Thu 02/12/04 at 01:14
Regular
plain tha bandits like mun
Wed 01/12/04 at 22:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Heven Bounds Jinty please?
Wed 01/12/04 at 22:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Heh, as much as that didnt make sense i know what you mean.
Wed 01/12/04 at 22:54
Regular
"Excommunicated"
String round you bound coin
Wed 01/12/04 at 22:53
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
According to the ebook there are ways to fool the machines thinking and stuff like that.
Wed 01/12/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
SHEEPY wrote:
> They're there to beat you.

He speaks sense.

There is no way to beat them.

And go spurs!!111

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.