GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RastaBillySkank, the new hannibal!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/05/01 at 22:29
Regular
RastaBillySkank had been imprisoned in the Liverpool beat Arsenal 2-1 asylum for the mental for 10 years now ever since he was dropped on his head at the age of two he committed his first murder by choppmping away at his older brothers leg.

Then the men in white coats came and took him away!

another 2 years later (12 years altogether) he is escaped.

He then rented a huge mansion in the middle of knowhere, and experimented on bringing zombies to life. Just his sewing wasn't the best, he got all the parts mixed up he had created the very first mantis.

Newly assigned agent Zeldapro, was sent to investigate. He was welcomed by a weird looking figure completly coverd up except for his eyes. Mantis could no longer survive in his condition and dropped dead in front of agent ZP.

The house went completely dark and agent ZP fumbled for his gun!

Meanwhile on the other side of the room engullfed in darknes the nad RastaBillySkank slowly placed his night vision goggles on and crept up on agent ZP, agent ZP was short of hearing, and couldn't see anything in the darkness, but then he heard a creak in the floor, was someone creeping towards him, he then heard the steady breathing but beeing as disorientated as he was he couldn't pinpoint it until the mad man was completely upon him.

Rasta BillySkank ripped agent ZP's right arm out and stuck it in his ear. Fortunately agent ZP was left handed and filled the space between his head and the head of the madmans head with lead.

RBS jumped back and dodged the bullets (matrix style) although Agent ZP didn't and couldnt see this. Out of bullets RBS jumped on ZP and completely devoured him!
Sat 12/05/01 at 22:29
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
RastaBillySkank had been imprisoned in the Liverpool beat Arsenal 2-1 asylum for the mental for 10 years now ever since he was dropped on his head at the age of two he committed his first murder by choppmping away at his older brothers leg.

Then the men in white coats came and took him away!

another 2 years later (12 years altogether) he is escaped.

He then rented a huge mansion in the middle of knowhere, and experimented on bringing zombies to life. Just his sewing wasn't the best, he got all the parts mixed up he had created the very first mantis.

Newly assigned agent Zeldapro, was sent to investigate. He was welcomed by a weird looking figure completly coverd up except for his eyes. Mantis could no longer survive in his condition and dropped dead in front of agent ZP.

The house went completely dark and agent ZP fumbled for his gun!

Meanwhile on the other side of the room engullfed in darknes the nad RastaBillySkank slowly placed his night vision goggles on and crept up on agent ZP, agent ZP was short of hearing, and couldn't see anything in the darkness, but then he heard a creak in the floor, was someone creeping towards him, he then heard the steady breathing but beeing as disorientated as he was he couldn't pinpoint it until the mad man was completely upon him.

Rasta BillySkank ripped agent ZP's right arm out and stuck it in his ear. Fortunately agent ZP was left handed and filled the space between his head and the head of the madmans head with lead.

RBS jumped back and dodged the bullets (matrix style) although Agent ZP didn't and couldnt see this. Out of bullets RBS jumped on ZP and completely devoured him!
Sun 13/05/01 at 11:26
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I always knew that there was something wrong with that RBS kid!
Sun 13/05/01 at 12:50
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Ne didn't create me, i shot out his eye with a elastic band.

Now one eyed RBS.
Sun 13/05/01 at 13:01
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
One eyed willy.
Sun 13/05/01 at 13:04
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
From that film the goonies
Sun 13/05/01 at 13:06
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Yeah, I love that film!
Sun 13/05/01 at 13:07
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Chunk, do the truffle shuffle!
Sun 13/05/01 at 14:36
Regular
"You've upset me"
Mmmmmmmmm... Agent ZP

:-)

Oh that's nice Dan! I just won't save you in the story now, I'll leave to to fester and then laugh as ants devour you alive!
Sun 13/05/01 at 14:58
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Mmmmmmmmm... Agent ZP

:-)

Oh that's nice Dan! I just won't
> save you in the story now, I'll leave to to fester and then laugh as
> ants devour you alive!

Did I mention how fantastic RBS is? I mean, he should be king, no, ruler of the world!

;0
Sun 13/05/01 at 16:30
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Lol!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.