GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MAGY awards!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/05/01 at 20:40
Regular
If you are pondering over what the M A G Y stands for in the original post title then it means this:
Most Anticipated Games of the Year awards.
Don't go looking in magazines to check if its right or anything I made it up (this is just in case some idiot comes on and says there is no such thing cos officially there isn't).

I want to know what everyones most anticipated game for this year is, and what it was but has already come out or is to be released in the next month or so.

Mine would be Animal Forest!

Previous most anticipated games would be Aiyden Chronicles and Indiana Jones and the infernal machine!!
Sat 12/05/01 at 23:46
"Uzi Lover"
My most anticipated game for this year, if it is released, is Max Payne.

Great stuff!
Sat 12/05/01 at 23:32
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
nice!
Sat 12/05/01 at 23:15
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
First thought is MGS 2 but that is so passé so I'm going with The Getaway (eta: chrimbo)
Sat 12/05/01 at 23:12
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
It don't have to be N64 does it!
Sat 12/05/01 at 22:59
Regular
I'm not really looking forward to anything this year.

Everything's gone quiet on the N64 front and the Gamecube is a year away.
Sat 12/05/01 at 21:06
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
mattyboy wrote:
> My most anticipated at the moment is Gran Turismo 3!!

It was
> Conkers BFD and Banjo Tooie both of which were worth the wait!!

CBFD is wicked, I don't know about Banjo-tooie cos banjo-kazooie just got annoying after a while, so Im am not tempted by this gaME!

iS it any good!
Sat 12/05/01 at 21:04
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Is The Getaway comming out this year? (On the PS2)

If so, that's my vote!
Sat 12/05/01 at 20:45
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
i would say Metal Gear Solid 2 : Sons of Liberty but thats out next year so im gonna say Final Fantasy X
Sat 12/05/01 at 20:45
Regular
"Whatever!"
My most anticipated at the moment is Gran Turismo 3!!

It was Conkers BFD and Banjo Tooie both of which were worth the wait!!
Sat 12/05/01 at 20:40
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
If you are pondering over what the M A G Y stands for in the original post title then it means this:
Most Anticipated Games of the Year awards.
Don't go looking in magazines to check if its right or anything I made it up (this is just in case some idiot comes on and says there is no such thing cos officially there isn't).

I want to know what everyones most anticipated game for this year is, and what it was but has already come out or is to be released in the next month or so.

Mine would be Animal Forest!

Previous most anticipated games would be Aiyden Chronicles and Indiana Jones and the infernal machine!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.