GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are you capable of?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/11/04 at 22:32
Regular
"cachoo"
Okee.. Interested to know.

Do you think you could murder someone?

I'll set the scene for you.

You're walking home and are about 5 minutes from your house. On the way you see a man running towards you with a blood-soaked, white t-shirt. You don't know him but you know where he lives after living there for so long and have seen him walking into his house a few times.
He runs past you holding a black handbag and with a scared look on his face.

You feel worried after seeing the blood on his shirt, but just carry on walking home with the vain hope that everything is OK.

You arrive home to see your mum (or dad, nan, grandad, sibling) [anyone closest to you] lying on the floor - dead. You are sure of it after checking for pulse, etc. They've received a stab-wound to the chest and there's blood everywhere and the place is a mess.

Now, what do you feel? What is the next thing you do?
You think you have an idea of who's done it after seeing the man running past you before getting home.

You know where this man lives, so you could go there now and hurt him before the police arrive. But you aren't sure.

What do you feel? Could you murder someone who's done that type of thing? Beat them to a pulp? Leave it for the police to deal with?
Mon 29/11/04 at 00:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Considering my family is all I care about and all I really have... I'd probably just top myself.

Sheepy: Happy as ever
Mon 29/11/04 at 00:54
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I'd just lose it (haa-haa-haa-haa-haa -- sorry...) if my family were killed or beat up. I'm not the eldest of my brethren, but i'm the biggest and probably the strongest. I'd seriously go to war on someones face if they even pushed a member of my family.

But I'm over-protective like that. I'm 6'5 and and medium built and I've just stopped growing, so although maybe it's not true, i'd have the confidence to take on anyone. But only if they'd hit my family.
Mon 29/11/04 at 09:44
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Chad Niga wrote:
> Survival of the fittest, its in human nature.

That's me screwed then!
Mon 29/11/04 at 10:09
Regular
"2 Cool 4 Skool"
i would phone blue cantral and darlene seeing as she has been in jail shes real hard.. then she would run him over in her cadillac

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.