GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are you capable of?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/11/04 at 22:32
Regular
"cachoo"
Okee.. Interested to know.

Do you think you could murder someone?

I'll set the scene for you.

You're walking home and are about 5 minutes from your house. On the way you see a man running towards you with a blood-soaked, white t-shirt. You don't know him but you know where he lives after living there for so long and have seen him walking into his house a few times.
He runs past you holding a black handbag and with a scared look on his face.

You feel worried after seeing the blood on his shirt, but just carry on walking home with the vain hope that everything is OK.

You arrive home to see your mum (or dad, nan, grandad, sibling) [anyone closest to you] lying on the floor - dead. You are sure of it after checking for pulse, etc. They've received a stab-wound to the chest and there's blood everywhere and the place is a mess.

Now, what do you feel? What is the next thing you do?
You think you have an idea of who's done it after seeing the man running past you before getting home.

You know where this man lives, so you could go there now and hurt him before the police arrive. But you aren't sure.

What do you feel? Could you murder someone who's done that type of thing? Beat them to a pulp? Leave it for the police to deal with?
Mon 29/11/04 at 10:09
Regular
"2 Cool 4 Skool"
i would phone blue cantral and darlene seeing as she has been in jail shes real hard.. then she would run him over in her cadillac
Mon 29/11/04 at 09:44
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Chad Niga wrote:
> Survival of the fittest, its in human nature.

That's me screwed then!
Mon 29/11/04 at 00:54
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I'd just lose it (haa-haa-haa-haa-haa -- sorry...) if my family were killed or beat up. I'm not the eldest of my brethren, but i'm the biggest and probably the strongest. I'd seriously go to war on someones face if they even pushed a member of my family.

But I'm over-protective like that. I'm 6'5 and and medium built and I've just stopped growing, so although maybe it's not true, i'd have the confidence to take on anyone. But only if they'd hit my family.
Mon 29/11/04 at 00:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Considering my family is all I care about and all I really have... I'd probably just top myself.

Sheepy: Happy as ever
Mon 29/11/04 at 00:09
Regular
If someone killed my family or friends, I wouldn't hesitate to kill them. Suspicion wouldn't be enough, but if I caught someone red-handed so to speak, I wouldn't stop hitting them until the only movement visible from their lifeless corpses would be from the ever increasingly violent blows coming from my four limbs and any available heavy objects I found close by. I envisage a scene similar to that involving mister Vinnie Jones and a Jaguar car door. I'd feel entitled to do it.

I'll set a scene for you now :

You wake up, it's Monday morning at 7am. You still feel grotty as hell from the beer you drank on friday night, you know that you'll be working until perhaps 9pm, you have a very stressful day ahead of you indeed, probably little or no time to stop for lunch or even a coffee. It's christmas soon and you haven't bought a damn thing for anyone, something you resent doing anyway as in your opinion it's all a big money making scam. Your weekends are becoming so laborious you actually look forward to work even though sometimes you feel you will buckle under the pressure. You're not getting enough exercise and have very little time to fit any in anyway, something you sorely miss. You've no current girlfriend. This wouldn't bother you so much if it wasn't for the vast majority of friends who do, which means nights out with friends are getting fewer and far between and feelings of exclusion are manifesting more and more often. People driving at 30mph in 40mph zones make you so irritable you fantasise about acting out a scene from Grand Theft Auto. Music is your only solace, although you find it harder to lose yourself in it as you find it more difficult to relax. True relaxation and contentment seems beyond your reach, except when drunk off your ass, which isn't doing you any favours and is a runaway train to an early grave. Your biggest fear is that of a loved one dying on you, a fear that may or may not be well founded, but which has the same detrimental effect on the psyche. Whenever you hear laughter in a public place, you are so sure it is directed at you. You feel nothing but hatred for the complete strangers oblivious to your unhinged condition. A snowballing of emotions gradually take over and control your entire being, you are fuelled by malice and fear, clueless as to who it should be directed at. Confused, desperately searching for an Equilibrium that so many others seem to have found. Rapidly losing faith that it is attainable.

You wake up ..... you must have dozed off again. You are nearly an hour late for work. The red mist clouds over your vision. Everything becomes clear, the pain temporarily vanishes. You decide you will avoid work altogether and instead proceed to the nearest town centre. On the way you stop at a DIY store for some assorted garden tools, masonry equipment and edged cutting tools. You figure you could take down 8 or 9 people before you are overpowered, but you always were an optimist .....

------

I miss English Lit classes. I think my teachers used to think I was a bit of a Ted Loon, as a lot of my stories seemed to involve people losing the plot.

I spent 3 hours on San Andreas today. With that and watching American Psycho last night I have massacres on the brain. Stay tuned for the killing spree alternate ending of Shrek. That donkey will make a fine kebab.
Sun 28/11/04 at 23:23
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
If this happened to me, to be honest i couldn't tell you what i'd do, its not as if im going to be put in that situation but if it did then i would decide then.

You cant say until its actually happened.
Sun 28/11/04 at 22:52
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I wouldnt kill someone because of that, i would let them rot in prison, instead of rotting in prison my self.

But if i was attacked by someone with a knife and the only way to stop them from trying to kill me was to kill him, i think i would.

Survival of the fittest, its in human nature.
Sun 28/11/04 at 22:41
Regular
Call the police, Give evidence, mourn my relations death.

I doubt your relation would want you banged up in jail for manslaughter.
Sun 28/11/04 at 22:40
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I think if I found my mum dead and covered in blood, then going and killing someone would be the last thing on my mind.

Probably just sit there and cry to be honest.
Sun 28/11/04 at 22:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
First i would sweep the scene for evidence, take some pictures of the murder scene for the family photo album and then examine the evidence and try to get a DNA fingerprint. I would then go round to this other persons house and use a herbal infusion to knock him out cold, i would then take a cheek swab and get a DNA fingerprint from that. I would then compare this to that found at the crime scene and if they were a match i would visit this man again and then CRACK HIS SKULL WITH A CLAW HAMMER.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.