GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good Joke"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/11/04 at 21:45
Regular
"Catch it!"
Some one tell me a good joke I want some one to tell me a joke till I CRY with laughter. So tell me your best jokes you know.
Tue 30/11/04 at 20:18
Regular
there was a little girl in sunday school and she was asked who made the earth and a boy behind her poked her really hard and she yelled god almighty. she was then a was then asked who was his son and the boy poked her again and she said jesus christ. then the teacher asked what did eve say to adam after their twenty second baby and the boy poked her again and she turned round and said if you poke me with that one more time i'll break it off
Tue 30/11/04 at 20:02
Regular
there was a red man that went home to his red house went up his red stairs went into his red bathroom took off his red cloths and got into his red bath. then his red door bell ran so he put on a red towel and ran down his red stairs and opened his red door. there was a really cute girl across the road and he dropped his red towel adn the girl started walking over and she got hit by a car because you should never cross the road when the red mans flashing.
Tue 30/11/04 at 19:59
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
phi111ip wrote:
> There once was a guy called crossbob, someone called him a gimp.

bwahahahahaahaha!!!!!11!

Aww leave it. He is only 13 :P
Tue 30/11/04 at 18:48
Regular
"long time"
why should you not sleep with a retarded dwarf ???
Tue 30/11/04 at 17:21
Regular
"Catch it!"
??? well r u gona tell a joke or not
Sun 28/11/04 at 22:11
Regular
"I'm busy"
[URL]AAAAAAAAeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii[/URL]
Sun 28/11/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Catch it!"
you gona tell a joke
Sun 28/11/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Catch it!"
plz leave me alone
Sun 28/11/04 at 21:51
Regular
Because you make us CRY with pain.

Literally.
Sun 28/11/04 at 21:50
Regular
Because, as someone once said, you're a spamming little moron.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.