GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone watch the OC?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/11/04 at 14:08
Regular
"lets go back"
I only started watching it a few weeks ago. I've seen the entire first series now (got it all off the net), and ive just started watching series 2 which is on in the USA.

I was just wondering if any of you watch it and what you think of it.
Mon 29/11/04 at 21:00
Regular
"u smell like midwif"
Althoguh th O.C Is very good, Alias Is Better!
Mon 29/11/04 at 20:53
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Its one of those shows that I mean to watch but never have. Guess I'm missing out.
Mon 29/11/04 at 19:38
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I hate that tall girl with the manly voice.

I hate her voice too. It sounds like there's something stuck in her throat all the time, and unfortunately it isn't my wang.
Sun 28/11/04 at 20:50
Regular
"lets go back"
I agree. I thought it would just be another rubbish teen drama which is why I didnt watch it at first. I love the show now tho. Its one of my favourites at the moment.

I miss Anna tho. I hope she comes back in series 2. She was my favourite character.
Sun 28/11/04 at 20:36
Regular
It is surprisingly well written for a teen drama, some of the character interactions, for example Sandy talking to Caleb or Seth talking to Anna can be really sharp and well thought out.
Sun 28/11/04 at 19:43
Regular
"lets go back"
but the quote was talking about both shows. I assumed smallville but just want sure.
Sun 28/11/04 at 19:39
Regular
"the burning sky"
Geffdof wrote:
> Do you mean smallville? ...
> If you mean the OC ...

Hence the quote...
Sun 28/11/04 at 19:38
Regular
They made it look like John Kent had died and it ended there.

Although obviously we all know he doesn't seeing as he is still alive in the future.
Sun 28/11/04 at 19:11
Regular
"lets go back"
Do you mean smallville? Clark went into the barn and found his dad on the floor. He was still alive but he was looking in a bad way. Then it ended. So you'll have to wait till next week to see what happens to him.

If you mean the OC, ive got no idea cos i dont know what episode it was.
Sun 28/11/04 at 19:07
Regular
"the burning sky"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> I watch it because it's on before Smallville.
>
> It's rather good for early afternoon Sunday viewing.

WTF happened at the end of todays episode. I turned my back for a second and missed what happened. He's not dead is he?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.