GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ponchos"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/11/04 at 13:38
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Ponchos seem to be getting pretty popular recently.

I just think they look dumb.

Maybe we'll head back to slaughtering mexicans soon.
Fri 10/12/04 at 16:38
Regular
"long time"
must admit they are AWFUL !!
OMG what if i get one for xmas !?
Fri 10/12/04 at 13:18
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Heres the thing. they DONT look feminine even though you can convince yourself that they do. they just look stupid.
Fri 10/12/04 at 09:20
Regular
"love to chat"
Yea darling lacy and sexy not yer mums old rugs or net curtains...they look very feminine ...and stop thinking Wild West more Wild Women !!
Thu 09/12/04 at 23:35
Regular
"Captain to you."
Yeah it is a rug that you can wear maybe thats a good money making idea find stuff around the house that could be worn. Then get a few people wearing it around town and someone will ask were can i get one of those (i want too look like a fool). If that fails market it on ebay your bound to find some stupid americans that will pay for what ever it is.

lol lacy and sexy did you just cut up a net-curtain and start wearing it?
Thu 09/12/04 at 22:53
Regular
"love to chat"
My ponchos r lacy and very sexy...
Tue 30/11/04 at 15:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ponchos are fine if you are
(a) Clint Eastwood
(b) A Hoxton Boho Nathan Barley who deserves being shot in the ironic face
(c) A gayer

And the scarf/t-shirt combo is a big neon sign over your head saying "I think I'm in Franz Ferdinand and am too young/dumb to remember Devo, therefore I am not cool but, in fact, a sashaying 'tard that deserves a kick in the chest"
Tue 30/11/04 at 15:29
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
thank god not everyone likes them. there doesnt seem to be much support of ponchos here. maybe this is a case where someone HAS actually pulled the 'woll' over the publics eyes. eh? eh? lol. Im sorry.
Tue 30/11/04 at 10:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It's a rug with a hole in it

I got a big duffle coat-esque thing a few weeks back. It's great for about an hour traveling in the morning but then it gets too warm and in the way.
Tue 30/11/04 at 08:30
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I love duffle coats. I wanted to buy a new one last year that was massive black and white checks but my best friend said she wouldn't walk with me if I was wearing it so I didn't get it :(

Bad decision on my part.

Absolutely hate the ponchos style that has taken off. Whoever decided that it would be a good 'fashion' must be laughing up there sleeve at the gullability of the general public.

You see someone all nicely made up, hair in place, elegantly dressed and then they stick a poncho on. Way to go on ruining the lines of the outfit you are wearing. Anyone who has wasted money on these things are numptys and deserve to be shot.
Mon 29/11/04 at 21:48
Regular
"cachoo"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I'm more of a dufflecoat person myself, I love my dufflecoat, I look
> like a crazy drunkard

mmmm.. dufflecoat. I doubt they'd be so great without those huge toggles.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.