GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has a film ever made you cry?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/11/04 at 21:53
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Ok me first.... pay it forward. When the kid gets stabbed at the end. The green mile. When the black guy (forget his name) is put on the chair and they all know that he's innocent but they have to kill him.
Sun 28/11/04 at 00:18
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I've got a feeling Stand By Me did when i was about 14, this subject has been bothering me all day because i couldn't believe i hadn't at anything, may have done watching Edward Scissorhands as well although i'm far from certain, i think some film where a dog gets killed i'm a sucker for animals dying.
Sun 28/11/04 at 00:20
Short Circuit 2 as well.

He was just so lovable!
Sun 28/11/04 at 00:21
Regular
"Touched!"
I've never cried, but Gladiator makes me a little sad at the end, love that film.
Sun 28/11/04 at 00:42
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
or†ega wrote:

Short circuit 2 when i was about 10.

I really thought they had killed him :(
----------------

Haha! I remember that aswell; it did make me feel like ending my own life at that time (I got REALLY emoitonally involved). It all changed later in the film though =D
Sun 28/11/04 at 00:49
Regular
I cried after about an hour of Lost in Translation.
I just couldn't believe I'd lost an hour of my life watching Lost in Translation.

Just thinking back on it now brings a lump to my throat.
Sun 28/11/04 at 13:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
A Futurma episode got me all emotional once, honest.

The one with Fry's brother and the clover.

*sniff*
Sun 28/11/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Better Than You"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Edward Scissorhands.

I cried at that. Nothing to do with the story or any thing, I was was really scared of Edawrd Scissorhands . . . What! I was about 4.
Sun 28/11/04 at 15:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Bambi
Sun 28/11/04 at 15:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Mr Flibble wrote:
> Bambi

Never watched it fully, got bored quickly, i seem to remember laughing when it's mother died.
Sun 28/11/04 at 15:35
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Pinohcio (or how ever you spell it) when the whale bit came on.

SCARED THE POO OUT OF ME. I cried.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.