GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A couple of cool extensions for Firefox..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/11/04 at 16:02
Regular
Have a look for:

GMail notifier - sticks a little gmail icon at the bottom of the browser and alerts you when you have mail. Click it and it will take you to your inbox!

FoxyTunes - Sticks a load of buttons at the bottom of the browser to control you music. Supports loads of media players like WMP, iTunes, WinAmp etc. meaning you don't have to leave your browser to control your music.

I found these while looking for the integrate translator extension I used in Firefox 0.8. If you know where that is, please tell!
Sun 28/11/04 at 14:16
Regular
"wow look at me go"
booooooooo
Sat 27/11/04 at 17:28
Regular
Ah, I found it :D

It's called 'Translation Panel'

\o/
Sat 27/11/04 at 17:24
Regular
Sorry, that's meant to say integrated - it was a feature where you could paste foreign words into the toolbar and it would translate for you.
Sat 27/11/04 at 17:21
Regular
"SOUP!"
[URL]http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/central.html#central-engines[/URL]

Search, you lazy mook
Sat 27/11/04 at 17:20
Regular
"SOUP!"
ßulle†† wrote:

>the integrate translator extension

the what now?
Sat 27/11/04 at 17:07
Regular
"cachoo"
Sweet. It's nice to have a little player which doesn't.. open (?!)
Nice & tidy.
Sat 27/11/04 at 16:20
Regular
It might not be the same thing anyway.
Sat 27/11/04 at 16:19
Regular
I don't know, do you?

I just checked and can't see anything like it. You be able to.

It'd be useful if anyone actually knew my gmail address :D
Sat 27/11/04 at 16:14
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> GMail notifier - sticks a little gmail icon at the bottom of the
> browser and alerts you when you have mail. Click it and it will take
> you to your inbox!

Don't you just get that straight from the Gmail website?
Sat 27/11/04 at 16:02
Regular
Have a look for:

GMail notifier - sticks a little gmail icon at the bottom of the browser and alerts you when you have mail. Click it and it will take you to your inbox!

FoxyTunes - Sticks a load of buttons at the bottom of the browser to control you music. Supports loads of media players like WMP, iTunes, WinAmp etc. meaning you don't have to leave your browser to control your music.

I found these while looking for the integrate translator extension I used in Firefox 0.8. If you know where that is, please tell!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.