GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A couple of cool extensions for Firefox..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/11/04 at 16:02
Regular
Have a look for:

GMail notifier - sticks a little gmail icon at the bottom of the browser and alerts you when you have mail. Click it and it will take you to your inbox!

FoxyTunes - Sticks a load of buttons at the bottom of the browser to control you music. Supports loads of media players like WMP, iTunes, WinAmp etc. meaning you don't have to leave your browser to control your music.

I found these while looking for the integrate translator extension I used in Firefox 0.8. If you know where that is, please tell!
Tue 30/11/04 at 08:16
Regular
Click the 'hide player' button on Foxytunes. It gets rid of the media player until you close Firefox - then the media player pops back up and carries on the music.

It does with WMP anyway...
Mon 29/11/04 at 18:22
Regular
"the burning sky"
Ok, i've just modified my playlist, and now everytime I close down Winamp, and click play in FF, it opens Winamp again. :S
Mon 29/11/04 at 18:10
Regular
"Catch it!"
thats so wicked
Mon 29/11/04 at 18:09
Regular
"the burning sky"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Another good thing about Foxytunes is that it keeps your playlist,
> even if the media player is closed.
>
> I booted up my PC yesterday evening and my playlist was still on
> there - it had even remembered which song I was on. So I pressed play
> and carried on :D

Wow! Smart, I dont even need Winamp open now!
Mon 29/11/04 at 10:21
Regular
"2 Cool 4 Skool"
delta goodrem iz wicked man]
Mon 29/11/04 at 06:54
Regular
Another good thing about Foxytunes is that it keeps your playlist, even if the media player is closed.

I booted up my PC yesterday evening and my playlist was still on there - it had even remembered which song I was on. So I pressed play and carried on :D
Sun 28/11/04 at 21:03
Regular
"lets go back"
Ive got that FoxyTunes thing. Its a really good idea. I'm still not used to it tho. I keep closing the browser window. oops.
Sun 28/11/04 at 15:56
Regular
"the burning sky"
That Foxymusic is really good, all it needs is an 'Open Player' button. Tis made rather redundant with WMP's minimised mode. But i'd rather use Winamp, so all is good.
Sun 28/11/04 at 15:24
Regular
If you mean the little coloured butterfly-thingy, yes.
Sun 28/11/04 at 14:32
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Do you get an msn icon in Firefox?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.