GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"School Wars"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/11/04 at 16:11
Regular
Walking home from school later than normal as I stayed to watch to football match at school. Was walking along the road when suddenly I saw a row of buses coming from a bitter rival school.

Such bad timing. I started crapping myself as the buses came nearer and put my head down. Then, the nutters saw my my Royal Blue shirt and attacked.

Got spat at, sworn at, empty bottles thrown and me and even coke tipped at me from cans.

I mean, Jesus Christ, why can't we all get on and live in peace?
Thu 25/11/04 at 16:11
Regular
Walking home from school later than normal as I stayed to watch to football match at school. Was walking along the road when suddenly I saw a row of buses coming from a bitter rival school.

Such bad timing. I started crapping myself as the buses came nearer and put my head down. Then, the nutters saw my my Royal Blue shirt and attacked.

Got spat at, sworn at, empty bottles thrown and me and even coke tipped at me from cans.

I mean, Jesus Christ, why can't we all get on and live in peace?
Thu 25/11/04 at 16:14
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
We were playing a school game and scored in the last minute, some guy came on the pitch and punched the guy who scored, then everybody was at it. The police had to get involved.
Thu 25/11/04 at 16:15
Regular
Oh Christ...

The League our school plays in isn't that bad, but I know some leagues that are truly evil. Fights every match and stuff.
Thu 25/11/04 at 16:17
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Crumble wrote:
> Fights every match and stuff.

That was ours.

Regular thing when you live in Scotland.
Thu 25/11/04 at 16:18
Regular
Depends on the area over here. The vallies are as rough as hell, but where I live it's not bad.
Thu 25/11/04 at 16:21
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
I used to love the competition of it all though, the game im on about. The fights used to happen automatically after it, it just used to be betweeen the players though, never anybody else.
Thu 25/11/04 at 16:23
Regular
I have to go to school in Newton Mearns near Glasgow.
Their "school wars" consist of "my dad makes mroe money than your dad"
"Does not, my dad's a doctor"
"My dads a successful lawyer. Ner"

I'd shoot them if I could.
Thu 25/11/04 at 16:24
Regular
Quite different down here.

Ours consists of

'You go to a different school to me, I'm going to kick your head in'

All in strong, Welsh accents.
Thu 25/11/04 at 16:29
Regular
Haha.

Beaten up by Welsh people.
Thu 25/11/04 at 16:30
Regular
Your point being...

And I didn't get beaten up. I had abuse, coke, spit and bottles thrown at me. Quite a different thing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.